Lennox

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in April 2014.

My resume was passed over to the hiring team through one of the employee I met in an events held at Lennox. One of their recruiter contacted me through mail in a week and setup an interview with the team in the immediate week. I met the manager with whom I'll be working with during the interview and it was a good experience. I got a response in 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions since it was for marketing internship and they were looking for someone who can bring in new perspectives from other industries.

Some of the highlighting factors of the interview
      1. Resume Walkthrough
      2. Are you analytical?
      3. Are you a team player?
      4. Positive Attitude

Answer Question
    I got a decent offer and they were not ready to negotiate.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Lennox.

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in September 2012.

1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Questions
    • What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   View Answer

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in February 2012.

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions
    • Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in July 2010.

Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes.

Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here)

Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)