Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lennox
- Territory Manager (4)
- CSA (1)
- Product Management (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Cash Applications Specialist (1)
- Associate Analyst - Service Operations (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Auditor II (1)
- Store Planner (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Service Tech (1)
- Field Sales Manager (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Commercial Consultant (1)
- Transportation Analyst (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer III (1)
- Mechanical Engineer Intern (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).
It was very informal. It spanned over 4 hours - an hour each by 4 people. Managers from various departments with Supply Chain conduct interviews to gauge the candidate's skill set.
- About my experience with the system and processes. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.
The interview process was fairly straight forward. I met with the manager of the department that I applied in then a few of the people I would be working with/for. The interviews were informal and focused more on applied knowledge than behavioral or structured interview kind of questions. A emailed me asking I had considered Lennox. I called him back and we discussed the positions available and the expectations in each. I completed an in-person interview later that week and a group interview about a week later. I received an offer about three weeks after the initial interview.
- Why are you looking at Lennox? Answer Question
- What have you learned about Lennox that you think you can improve upon? Answer Question
- How do you think Lennox will help you grow professionally? Answer Question
- What other companies have you looked at and why is Lennox your top choice? Answer Question
- What is your experience with [different software titles]? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).
You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.
- Do you know the difference between external and internal audit. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2014.
I first interviewed for an sr. Audit role. I met with the manager, VP and staff. They really liked me but chose someone with more experience and recommended me for another audit role within the company which they ended up making me an offer and I accepted. Since this happened during the Holidays it took from December to February before an offer was made but the overall interview process was good and the HR Recruiter stayed in touch with me through the entire process.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in April 2014.
My resume was passed over to the hiring team through one of the employee I met in an events held at Lennox. One of their recruiter contacted me through mail in a week and setup an interview with the team in the immediate week. I met the manager with whom I'll be working with during the interview and it was a good experience. I got a response in 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.
- There were no technical questions since it was for marketing internship and they were looking for someone who can bring in new perspectives from other industries. Some of the highlighting factors of the interview 1. Resume Walkthrough 2. Are you analytical? 3. Are you a team player? 4. Positive Attitude Answer Question
I got a decent offer and they were not ready to negotiate.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).
Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.
- Very easy questions. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in September 2012.
1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own
- What data would you begin to analyze day 1? 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2012.
two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.
- Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT.. Answer Question
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in July 2010.
Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes. Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here) Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.
Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review