Lennox

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Cash Applications Specialist
Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in February 2012.

Interview Details – two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Question – Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Richardson, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Lennox.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Interview Question – Very easy questions.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Richardson, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes.

Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here)

Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Negotiation Details – Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)

Transportation Analyst Interview

Transportation Analyst
Richardson, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in September 2012.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Question – What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lennox interview questions and advice in Richardson, TX. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lennox employees and interview candidates.