Lennox Interview Questions in Richardson, TX

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.9

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lennox.

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question

Auditor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lennox in December 2014.

I first interviewed for an sr. Audit role. I met with the manager, VP and staff. They really liked me but chose someone with more experience and recommended me for another audit role within the company which they ended up making me an offer and I accepted. Since this happened during the Holidays it took from December to February before an offer was made but the overall interview process was good and the HR Recruiter stayed in touch with me through the entire process.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in April 2014.

My resume was passed over to the hiring team through one of the employee I met in an events held at Lennox. One of their recruiter contacted me through mail in a week and setup an interview with the team in the immediate week. I met the manager with whom I'll be working with during the interview and it was a good experience. I got a response in 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions since it was for marketing internship and they were looking for someone who can bring in new perspectives from other industries.

Some of the highlighting factors of the interview
      1. Resume Walkthrough
      2. Are you analytical?
      3. Are you a team player?
      4. Positive Attitude

Answer Question
    I got a decent offer and they were not ready to negotiate.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Lennox.

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in September 2012.

1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Questions
    • What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   View Answer

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in February 2012.

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions
    • Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in July 2010.

Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes.

Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here)

Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)