Lennox Interview Questions in Richardson, TX

Updated May 14, 2015

2.9

Store Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

It was very informal. It spanned over 4 hours - an hour each by 4 people. Managers from various departments with Supply Chain conduct interviews to gauge the candidate's skill set.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. I met with the manager of the department that I applied in then a few of the people I would be working with/for. The interviews were informal and focused more on applied knowledge than behavioral or structured interview kind of questions. A emailed me asking I had considered Lennox. I called him back and we discussed the positions available and the expectations in each. I completed an in-person interview later that week and a group interview about a week later. I received an offer about three weeks after the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking at Lennox?   Answer Question
    • What have you learned about Lennox that you think you can improve upon?   Answer Question
    • How do you think Lennox will help you grow professionally?   Answer Question
    • What other companies have you looked at and why is Lennox your top choice?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with [different software titles]?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question

Auditor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I first interviewed for an sr. Audit role. I met with the manager, VP and staff. They really liked me but chose someone with more experience and recommended me for another audit role within the company which they ended up making me an offer and I accepted. Since this happened during the Holidays it took from December to February before an offer was made but the overall interview process was good and the HR Recruiter stayed in touch with me through the entire process.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

My resume was passed over to the hiring team through one of the employee I met in an events held at Lennox. One of their recruiter contacted me through mail in a week and setup an interview with the team in the immediate week. I met the manager with whom I'll be working with during the interview and it was a good experience. I got a response in 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions since it was for marketing internship and they were looking for someone who can bring in new perspectives from other industries. Some of the highlighting factors of the interview 1. Resume Walkthrough 2. Are you analytical? 3. Are you a team player? 4. Positive Attitude   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a decent offer and they were not ready to negotiate.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Questions

• What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   1 Answer

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions

• Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes. Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here) Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Negotiation

Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)