Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lennox
- Territory Manager (4)
- CSA (1)
- Product Management (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Cash Applications Specialist (1)
- Graduate Sales Academy Associate (1)
- Associate Analyst - Service Operations (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Auditor II (1)
- Store Planner (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Service Tech (1)
- Field Sales Manager (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Commercial Consultant (1)
- Transportation Analyst (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer III (1)
- Mechanical Engineer Intern (1)
Territory Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2009.
First I saw the future boss. Then I was asked to see the senior colleague.
- What are your weaknesses. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Sketchy details. Double-checked with former employees. Low pay.
Other Interview Reviews for Lennox
Territory Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2011.
Great communication. Start with phone call, then phone interview, then move to interview with district manager (in person) who makes the decision on who/when to hire.
- Why are you a good fit for a B2B sales position when you have significant experience in B2C? Answer Question
Territory Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox in April 2009.
Phone conversation with HR and usually another manager. Then face to face interview with District Manager.
- What have you done that was above and beyond the call of duty to help a customer in the past? Answer Question
Manager has the ability to give a larger target salary than what they start with. Compensation plan is complex and difficult to understand at first. Get a good target salary (base plus commissions).
Territory Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
3 interviews first with prospective boss then with him and his boss last one with the 2 of them plus their most prized salesman The salesman de-briefed me wanting to know quotas, who I had contacts with within the industry what I thought about my boss and the other n manager plus some technical questions and asked me to give him examples of my best landed projects
- we have 6 other applicants - why are you better? 1 Answer
Very narrow range or flexibility to negotiate base salary