Lenovo Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.3

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview

Literally ----- THE EASIEST JOB INTERVIEW EVER. It was 15 minutes long. If you have a pulse and can look someone in the eyes you can get the job.

Heads up though... the interviewers are very unfriendly and give you NO insight in to how you did. You will typically hear back the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why Lenovo?
    Would you be willing to relocate?

1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick. They'll send you info and you agree.

Other Interview Reviews for Lenovo

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview

Received a email from a recruiter, set up a phone interview. Waited 2 months for a face to face interview. In the face to face it was a 3 round process which was very different from what I have experienced in the past. Consisted of group interview, 1 on 1, and a presentation given to managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me on Lenovo if I was a potential customer.   Answer Question

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lenovo (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 managers. The first interview was awful. This guy had a script in front of him and was reading out scenarios and not actually listening to my answers. He then asked me about my personal life and other things that were irrelevant to the job itself. (He was the one who hired me.) The other three were much more personable and had good questions. The office was quiet with cubicles and lots of windows.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a customer issue that you could not resolve.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They sent me several forms that you have to sign before you get trained, including an agreement that you will not be paid overtime but you are expected to stay late regardless to finish your work.