Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lenovo
- Web Developer (3)
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Director (1)
- Director of Marketing (1)
- Director of Strategy (1)
- Planning Manager (1)
- NPI Program Manager (1)
- Computer Vision Engineer (1)
- Communications Role (1)
- Marketing Summer Intern (1)
- Public Sector Account Manager (1)
- Human Resources Manager - Business Partner (1)
- H R Business Partner (1)
- Country Manager Indonesia (1)
- Inside-Sales Representative (1)
- Readiness Department Assistant (1)
- Web Account Manager (1)
- Technical Manager Associate (1)
- Inside Sales Representative - Contractor (1)
- Business Transformation Senior Supervisor (1)
- Global SEO Program Manager (1)
- Portfolio Planning Manager (1)
- Bulk Order Puller (1)
- Ecommerce Solution Lead (1)
- Order Fulfilment Specialist (1)
- Treasury Analyst (1)
Inside Sales Representative Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lenovo.
Literally ----- THE EASIEST JOB INTERVIEW EVER. It was 15 minutes long. If you have a pulse and can look someone in the eyes you can get the job.
Heads up though... the interviewers are very unfriendly and give you NO insight in to how you did. You will typically hear back the same day.
- Why Lenovo?
Would you be willing to relocate? 1 Answer
Quick. They'll send you info and you agree.
Other Interview Reviews for Lenovo
Inside Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lenovo.
Received a email from a recruiter, set up a phone interview. Waited 2 months for a face to face interview. In the face to face it was a 3 round process which was very different from what I have experienced in the past. Consisted of group interview, 1 on 1, and a presentation given to managers.
- How would you sell me on Lenovo if I was a potential customer. Answer Question
Inside-Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Lenovo (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.
I was interviewed by 4 managers. The first interview was awful. This guy had a script in front of him and was reading out scenarios and not actually listening to my answers. He then asked me about my personal life and other things that were irrelevant to the job itself. (He was the one who hired me.) The other three were much more personable and had good questions. The office was quiet with cubicles and lots of windows.
- Tell me a time when you had a customer issue that you could not resolve. 1 Answer
They sent me several forms that you have to sign before you get trained, including an agreement that you will not be paid overtime but you are expected to stay late regardless to finish your work.