Lenovo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.9

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lenovo.

Literally ----- THE EASIEST JOB INTERVIEW EVER. It was 15 minutes long. If you have a pulse and can look someone in the eyes you can get the job.

Heads up though... the interviewers are very unfriendly and give you NO insight in to how you did. You will typically hear back the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Why Lenovo?
      Would you be willing to relocate?
        View Answer
    Quick. They'll send you info and you agree.

H R Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lenovo.

Be prepared. Ensure you know the details of the position you are interviewing for. Come prepared with specific questions . The standard ones most likely will be answered so really think about what you want to know. Interview process varies with business unit. Typically phone screen with Talent Acquisition, then manager phone screen, the in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • This will vary with business unit. Most will want to ensure you will fit well with our culture. Fast paced, changing, global - will ask how you handle this type of environment.   Answer Question
    Yes I negotiated. It was expected and fine.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lenovo in July 2014.

Was referred by a friend who had been with the company for some years. The referral lead to an initial phone interview with the recruiter at CTG to discuss possible openings. I had an Inside Sales interview with another CTG recruiter onsite, which was very brief. When the recruiter called to let me know whey were moving forward with other candidates, she asked if I would be interested in other openings - specifically the Project Manager role. I agreed, and soon thereafter, received a confirmation email to meet with the Manager and team. The interview was lengthy, meeting with the Manager of the division, then two other PMs, then the rest of the team. They asked general questions, nothing our of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • As someone who hasn't worked in the technology field before, what should we hire you? Explain a difficult project assigned to you from beginning to end. And the like.   Answer Question
    Because it was considered an entry-level position through a CTG contract, there really was not room for negotiation. I was not working when I received the offer, so I gladly accepted. They offer two salary options with benefits (BCBS v. Tranamerica) which are relatively low salaries; however, there is so much opportunity for growth within the company - and both include vacation/time off, 401k, etc.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lenovo.

Received a email from a recruiter, set up a phone interview. Waited 2 months for a face to face interview. In the face to face it was a 3 round process which was very different from what I have experienced in the past. Consisted of group interview, 1 on 1, and a presentation given to managers.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell me on Lenovo if I was a potential customer.   Answer Question

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lenovo in May 2014.

I applied online, and HR responded pretty fast. I had two rounds of phone interviews. Both of them were technical. The questions were not too tricky, but with some brainstorming questions that were a bit challenging. The second round was a bit more difficult than the first one.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to improve one of my project with detailed ideas.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lenovo.

Lots of phone interviews that follow a similar format - walk through your history, lots of questions about global experiences

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about not having any work/life balance?   Answer Question

Web Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lenovo.

phoneinterview

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between dom and sax?   View Answer

Channel Acct Executive Interview

Most candidates that make it to the interview process are referrals. There are usually two phone interviews, then one face-to-face interview. Questions relate to experience, accomplishments, and describing situations that required you to think outside the box and had paid off.

Interview Questions
    • All pretty standard, it's not an unusual format by any means.   Answer Question
    I wouldn't advise being picky as they tend to do their best to give the best possible offer upfront.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lenovo.

Applied online. Had an screening call with HR. Onsite interviews with hiring manager, other functional managers, peers and upper management.

Interview Questions
    • You don't have much experience in this field, why do you believe you are the right candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

One to one interview first, asking about behavior quesitons most of the time. Then talk about resume and projects, some technical quesitons about power related stuff. Quite easy.