Lenovo

50 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Computer Vision Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lenovo in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online, and HR responded pretty fast. I had two rounds of phone interviews. Both of them were technical. The questions were not too tricky, but with some brainstorming questions that were a bit challenging. The second round was a bit more difficult than the first one.

Interview Question – I was asked to improve one of my project with detailed ideas.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview Details – Received a email from a recruiter, set up a phone interview. Waited 2 months for a face to face interview. In the face to face it was a 3 round process which was very different from what I have experienced in the past. Consisted of group interview, 1 on 1, and a presentation given to managers.

Interview Question – How would you sell me on Lenovo if I was a potential customer.   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Executive Director
Morrisville, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lenovo in October 2010.

Interview Details – Extensive process with multiple phone interviews, multiple face to face interviews and a lot of background checks. Request after request for more and more information. I even had an interview with the senior vice president of the division.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for a Chinese company ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – HR and hiring manager were very quick in finalizing the offer, and within 2 days and several back and forth negotiation rounds the final agreement was reached.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview Details – Lots of phone interviews that follow a similar format - walk through your history, lots of questions about global experiences

Interview Question – How do you feel about not having any work/life balance?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative - Contractor Interview

Inside Sales Representative - Contractor
Morrisville, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lenovo in April 2013.

Interview Details – 2 interviews. One phone interview with a 3rd party recruiter. If you get through that screening process then you get a face to face interview with the onsite CTG managers.

Interview Question – Why would you be a sit for a sales postition.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You start at 32K for training and get a bump to 38k after you finish with the opportunity to make 2k - 4k in quarterly bonuses based on your performance.

Web Project Manager Interview

Web Project Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview Details – phoneinterview

Interview Question – what is the difference between dom and sax?   View Answer

Channel Acct Executive Interview

Channel Acct Executive

Interviewed at Lenovo

Interview Details – Most candidates that make it to the interview process are referrals. There are usually two phone interviews, then one face-to-face interview. Questions relate to experience, accomplishments, and describing situations that required you to think outside the box and had paid off.

Interview Question – All pretty standard, it's not an unusual format by any means.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wouldn't advise being picky as they tend to do their best to give the best possible offer upfront.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview Details – Applied online. Had an screening call with HR. Onsite interviews with hiring manager, other functional managers, peers and upper management.

Interview Question – You don't have much experience in this field, why do you believe you are the right candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Web Development Interview

Web Development
Morrisville, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lenovo in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication comes from recruiting agency so keep LinkedIn/Monster.com profiles updated. There was a phone interview with agency then two in-person interviews, one with a Team Lead/Manager and one with department head. Questions focused on JavaScript and CSS skills, as well as an previous design experience. Also asked about prior experience with analytics/multivariate testing suites.

Interview Question – What were the areas of opportunity that were outlined on your last performance review and how did you address them?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Morrisville, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lenovo in August 2009.

Interview Details – Initial communication comes from recruiting agency so keep LinkedIn/Monster.com profiles updated. There was a phone interview with agency then two in-person interviews, one with a Team Lead/Manager and one with department head (Executive Director). Interviews were progressively formal (semi-formal with team lead, more formal with director). Questions focused on JavaScript and CSS skills, as well as an previous design experience. Also asked about prior experience with analytics/multivariate testing suites.

Interview Question – They presented a demo page and asked me to streamline it to make it more interactive and presentable for a user (open to interpretation).   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lenovo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lenovo interview questions and advice. All 50 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lenovo employees and interview candidates.