Lenovo

Relevance Date Difficulty

User Experience Lead Interview

User Experience Lead
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lenovo in March 2012.

Interview Details – Two rounds of phone interviews. Didn't make the third round because of lack of global experience.

Interview Question – What would you change on the site?   View Answer

Director of Strategy Interview

Director of Strategy
DFW, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lenovo in June 2011.

Interview Details – Three layers interview including HR screening.

Reference check and salary check.

Interview Question – What would you change in our current strategy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing

Manager Interview

Manager
Morrisville, NC

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Lenovo in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had phone interviews first and then F2F with many directors. 1 on 1s. It's a lengthy process, but in the end it all worked out .

Interview Question – Can you describe the most challenging experience on this particular area?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is a must, just don't sell yourself short.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Morrisville, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lenovo in May 2007.

Interview Details – I was recommended for a position and knew a collegue that worked at Lenovo. I had heard a mix of things about how hard the work could be but decided to pursue the personal introduction.

Negotiation Details – Get what you want from the beginning. Money is not everything, however once you are inside, it is hard to get raises.

Associate Sales Interview

Associate Sales

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview Details – Hired from my college campus after 2 round of interviews
Interviews were pretty chill, mostly personals and a few cases on Business ethics
Questions like Why do you want to get into sales
Business ethics cases for ex. how do you control a distributor who is poaching other distributor's territory

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Lenovo?   Answer Question

Business Transformation Senior Supervisor Interview

Business Transformation Senior Supervisor
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lenovo in October 2010.

Interview Details – Moderate interview, just one round, but panel had director and hiring managers. Asked about how to lead a project, and how to do requirement analysis. Even though office is in Beijing and support the Chinese region, but the whole interview was in English.

Interview Question – how to lead a project, and how to do requirement analysis   Answer Question

Planning Manager Interview

Planning Manager

Interviewed at Lenovo

Interview Details – One interview with three people, director, manager and hr

Interview Question – What do you know about JIT?   View Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lenovo in January 2010.

Interview Details – Submit a resume, after a couple of days I received a call, make an appoinment and I was hired, was very fast and clear pocess

Interview Question – none, very nice interview, questions only about past jobs and technical skils   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negociation

Technical Manager Associate Interview

Technical Manager Associate
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lenovo in November 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was simple as i was part of a joint venture, well receiving and got all the necessary information requires.

Interview Question – I did not find any difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There won't be much negotiation however like all the companies if the requirement is urgent then yes you can increase the figure little more.

Web Production Manager Interview

Web Production Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview Details – Technical interview , written test, Face to Face, Telephonic with Director and VP

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lenovo