Lenovo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Inside-Sales Representative
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lenovo in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 4 managers. The first interview was awful. This guy had a script in front of him and was reading out scenarios and not actually listening to my answers. He then asked me about my personal life and other things that were irrelevant to the job itself. (He was the one who hired me.) The other three were much more personable and had good questions. The office was quiet with cubicles and lots of windows.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had a customer issue that you could not resolve.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They sent me several forms that you have to sign before you get trained, including an agreement that you will not be paid overtime but you are expected to stay late regardless to finish your work.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lenovo in April 2008.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of a phone interview. It was a pretty easy interview asking about your prior work experience and basic questions about the role applied for. After this was a panel interview consisting of a team lead and a manager. Here you had a more in depth conversation about work history and more questions about actual position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lenovo? Contribute to the Community!