Lenovo Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lenovo in March 2010.

I was interviewed by 4 managers. The first interview was awful. This guy had a script in front of him and was reading out scenarios and not actually listening to my answers. He then asked me about my personal life and other things that were irrelevant to the job itself. (He was the one who hired me.) The other three were much more personable and had good questions. The office was quiet with cubicles and lots of windows.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a customer issue that you could not resolve.   View Answer
    They sent me several forms that you have to sign before you get trained, including an agreement that you will not be paid overtime but you are expected to stay late regardless to finish your work.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lenovo in April 2008.

Interview process consisted of a phone interview. It was a pretty easy interview asking about your prior work experience and basic questions about the role applied for. After this was a panel interview consisting of a team lead and a manager. Here you had a more in depth conversation about work history and more questions about actual position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lenovo? Contribute to the Community!