LensCrafters

LensCrafters Eye Care Advisor Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Eye Care Advisor Interview

Easy application process...Submit application and if you have sales, administrative, or office experience you will most likely receive a call in for an interview. Appearance is very important so pick up the application dressed for an interview because it you look to part and if the managers have free time, you may be able to get an interview at that every moment

Interview Questions
  • What are your best and worst attributes?
    What drives you?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LensCrafters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at LensCrafters in January 2008.

easy going. just want to know your experience and if you can do well with multi tasking and high volume atmosphere.

easy. aim high.

Eye Care Advisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at LensCrafters in June 2012.

the interviewer asked a lot of general questions about your previous work experience and how i could relate it to lenscrafters. i was asked what i knew about lenscrafters so far and what made me want to be a part of the company. i was asked if i had any questions and she quickly and knowledgable answered any questions i asked.

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to be a part of lenscrafters   View Answer

Eye Care Advisor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LensCrafters in May 2011.

The interview went well, we had great managers and alot of hands on support, they care about associates and mostly about customers... do what ever it takes to make them happy, they even allowed us to make that dession on our own, so we were able to make customers happy.. we cant now !!