LensCrafters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Store Manager Interview

Retail Store Manager
Beavercreek, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at LensCrafters in February 2011.

Interview Details – So far I've interviewed with two GM'S who seemed to be interested in me. I have one more interview with another GM.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you dealt with a teammember who felt disciminated against.   View Answer
  • Can I multi-task? My interviewer requested an example.   View Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

Retail Store Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at LensCrafters in April 2009.

Interview Details – You will interview with a few GMs and then a doctor, then a regional manager if you pass the first few interviews. Then a background check is done and a drug test then you get an offer. You also take a managerial test so they can asses you. Track record and references are important. Be confident and be yourself.

Interview Question – Describe a moment when you had to overcome objections?   Answer Question

Worked for LensCrafters? Contribute to the Community!