Leo Burnett

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Leo Burnett in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was quick, smooth and easy. It was pretty much your standard interview. I met with my account director, group account director, head of account management, creative director and strategy. HR was a little slow to respond and organize my travel, but were some of the nicest people I have ever worked with.

Negotiation Details – Negotiated up for the first time. I was able to get and extra $10,000 and additional time off.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett in March 2008.

Interview Details – Describe you passion to work for retail?

I use to work previously for one of the Biggest retail brand In India. I narrated my experience working with that particular brand and I also mentioned what I can do for the Brand that I was being interviewed for. They also asked me about the late working hours, which I was completely fine with

Interview Question – Describe your passion working for retail brand   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate on my salary, based on the previous experience I had

London, England (UK)

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Leo Burnett in June 2008.

Interview Details – Very long, meet too many people, lost interest

Interview Question – Who is God?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Recieved a better offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leo Burnett

Worked for Leo Burnett? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leo Burnett Account Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Leo Burnett employees and interview candidates.