Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Leo Burnett
- Art Director (3)
- Assistant Account Executive (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Account Supervisor (3)
- Junior Art Director (2)
- Intern (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- User Experience Designer (1)
- Creative Director (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Brand Executive (1)
- Assistant Creative Director (1)
- To BE A Staff Member (1)
- Associate Motion Graphics Designerq (1)
- Senior Creative Technologist (1)
- Freelance Visual Designer (1)
- Brand Connector (1)
- Accound Coordinator (1)
- Account Management (1)
- ACD (1)
- Global Marketing (1)
- Group Account Director (1)
- IT Helpdesk (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Advertising Account Manager (1)
- IT (1)
- Account Director (1)
- Junior Copywriter (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- Senior Producer (1)
Assistant Account Executive Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL).
Met with HR first, and then with account teams on four different occasions. One-on-one interviews were 30min, and sometimes I met with more than 5 individuals in one day. You should come with good questions that aren't just about work-life balance. Do your homework once you find out what account you will be interviewing for. HR is very kind and helpful.
- What do you do when you encounter a co-worker that doesn't like working with you? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Leo Burnett
Assistant Account Executive InterviewNo OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Leo Burnett.
Went through two phone screenings and a week later was brought in for an interview. The office was very lively.
- Didn't feel like an interview so it was difficult to know what exactly they wanted to hear. Answer Question
Assistant Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.
The interview process consisted of a quick phone interview. I was referred by a pretty influential individual so knowing the right people, and utilizing your network is key.
- What is your favorite recent campaign? 1 Answer
Yes. Do your research and don't settle.