Leo Burnett

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Motion Graphics Designerq Interview

Associate Motion Graphics Designerq
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett in February 2010.

Interview Details – I found the job online. Sent them my website which has my resume and portfolio. I received a call a week later from HR asking if I want to come in for an interview. I came in for the interview with my current boss and project manager. It was rather laid back, they're awesome people.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked me what I was currently being paid. I upped my current salary by 10k and they gave me 5k on top of that which I was happy with at the time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Leo Burnett

Worked for Leo Burnett? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leo Burnett Associate Motion Graphics Designerq interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Leo Burnett employees and interview candidates.