Leo Burnett

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Brand Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Leo Burnett in August 2011.

I sent them an unsolicited letter and received a phone call 2 months later for an interview. Interview was set 3 days later, and the lady asked me not to reschedule the interview date because they have very tight schedule. Within the 3 days, I had to prepare a proposal and a presentation on a given topic (something that you have to come up with a marketing plan for a product/brand). A day before the interview, they called and request a change of time of the interview. On the day of the interview, in the morning, they called again and request another change of time AGAIN! OKAY..............so i went there on time, waited for 45 mins, because the brand manager was hving a meeting. She first asked me to introduce myself. Then her cell rang, and she went out to answer. When she came back, she asked me to present her with my proposal. I just started, and she asked if i can finish the presentation shortly. I said i will try to speed up. Then her phone rang AGAIN! OMG! After answering the phone, she said she will get back to me after reading my proposal with her boss. I felt really disrespected. Yet, i still sent her an email thanking for her precious time. Two weeks later, i email-ed and asked if they have already hired the right one and would like to hear from them. NO RESPONSE at all..................

Interview Questions