Leo Burnett

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Manager Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett in October 2010.

Interview Details – applied online. was contacted by hr for a phone interview and then invited for a day of in person interviews at the chicago, il office. the hr rep tried to convince me to apply for the sr financial analyst level instead of the finance manager role that i was more than qualified for. when i went to the in person interviews was met by an HR intern as the hiring manager became busy. then met with a colleague of the hiring manager. this person questioned whether or not i would fit with the group. then meet with the VP of finance. he took calls during the interview, checked his email and even stepped out to sing happy birthday for one of his teammates during his birthday cake cutting celebration (I KId You Not.... SMH). so we probably spoke all of 25 minutes out of the hour scheduled. then after this mess i met with the hiring manager who was very curt and off putting. thankfully she cut the day short by claiming that the other people on the list weren't available to meet me that day.

Interview Question – no unexpected questions just unexpected behavior by staff   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Leo Burnett

Worked for Leo Burnett? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leo Burnett Finance Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Leo Burnett employees and interview candidates.