Leo Burnett Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.5

Intern Interview

I had a phone interview, and we kept missing each other, but once we got on the line, it was a pleasant conversation. Very casual, friendly, hardly felt like a job interview.

Senior Creative Technologist Interview

Pretty straight forward, more about your ability to work with others than technical.

Advertising Account Manager Interview

To the point job description & expectations were accurately communicated. There wasn't too much stuffing around with the stages of the interview process as opposed to many other interviews I've been too.

Art Director Interview

The hiring process was very kind and I had to talk to 2 persons of the management only - once they saw my work - we agreed pretty fast. I was actually asked to start ASAP.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Leo Burnett.

2 Interviews, manager & senior manager. Pretty easy, asked about knowledge of systems, current team workload, and the needs of the department. I only worked with the HR group as a "home base," they didn't really push me in any direction one way or the other.

Interview Questions
    • When I asked about training, there wasn't a formal department training, and that has hard to hear coming stright out of College.   Answer Question
    I did negotiate for a higher salary, and was awarded something higher than initial offer.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Leo Burnett in May 2010.

The interview was set up over a common contact with the creative directors. We as the creative team mentioned our goals and expectations and ask them about the vision they had for the agency. They were convinced about out motivations and they offered a job.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Leo Burnett.

Came to my school to recruit interns, screened portfolios in advance and scheduled interviews based on the selected work. Interviewer was incredibly friendly and positive--she made the process feel more like sitting down with a friend than it did a formal interview and was clearly head-over-heels for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Frankly, there were not many actual questions that I can recall, and none were surprising or unexpected.   Answer Question

Junior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Leo Burnett in July 2013.

Had five phone interviews in total with 2 teams before the final round. Nothing difficult and unexpected. If they offer fly in means that they already have their decision actually. The people working at Burnett are really passionate and creative so make sure you have confidence and energy while talking. Make people believe that you will love your job and doing amazing!

To BE A Staff Member Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Leo Burnett in May 2011.

It was a regular interview. I didn't like it. So I left.

Brand Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Leo Burnett in August 2011.

I sent them an unsolicited letter and received a phone call 2 months later for an interview. Interview was set 3 days later, and the lady asked me not to reschedule the interview date because they have very tight schedule. Within the 3 days, I had to prepare a proposal and a presentation on a given topic (something that you have to come up with a marketing plan for a product/brand). A day before the interview, they called and request a change of time of the interview. On the day of the interview, in the morning, they called again and request another change of time AGAIN! OKAY..............so i went there on time, waited for 45 mins, because the brand manager was hving a meeting. She first asked me to introduce myself. Then her cell rang, and she went out to answer. When she came back, she asked me to present her with my proposal. I just started, and she asked if i can finish the presentation shortly. I said i will try to speed up. Then her phone rang AGAIN! OMG! After answering the phone, she said she will get back to me after reading my proposal with her boss. I felt really disrespected. Yet, i still sent her an email thanking for her precious time. Two weeks later, i email-ed and asked if they have already hired the right one and would like to hear from them. NO RESPONSE at all..................