Leo Burnett

37 candidate interviews

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Leo Burnett

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, and we kept missing each other, but once we got on the line, it was a pleasant conversation. Very casual, friendly, hardly felt like a job interview.

Interview Question – Nothing was so unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Creative Technologist Interview

Senior Creative Technologist

Interviewed at Leo Burnett

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward, more about your ability to work with others than technical.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Advertising Account Manager Interview

Advertising Account Manager

Interviewed at Leo Burnett

Interview Details – To the point job description & expectations were accurately communicated. There wasn't too much stuffing around with the stages of the interview process as opposed to many other interviews I've been too.

Interview Question – Was I a "runner"?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Art Director
Warsaw (Poland)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Leo Burnett in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was set up over a common contact with the creative directors. We as the creative team mentioned our goals and expectations and ask them about the vision they had for the agency. They were convinced about out motivations and they offered a job.

Interview Question – There were none   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview Details – Came to my school to recruit interns, screened portfolios in advance and scheduled interviews based on the selected work. Interviewer was incredibly friendly and positive--she made the process feel more like sitting down with a friend than it did a formal interview and was clearly head-over-heels for the company.

Interview Question – Frankly, there were not many actual questions that I can recall, and none were surprising or unexpected.   Answer Question

Junior Art Director Interview

Junior Art Director
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett in July 2013.

Interview Details – Had five phone interviews in total with 2 teams before the final round. Nothing difficult and unexpected. If they offer fly in means that they already have their decision actually. The people working at Burnett are really passionate and creative so make sure you have confidence and energy while talking. Make people believe that you will love your job and doing amazing!

Interview Question – - how do you keep fresh idea   Answer Question

To BE A Staff Member Interview

To BE A Staff Member

The process took a day - interviewed at Leo Burnett in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was a regular interview. I didn't like it. So I left.

Interview Question – What is your name?   View Answer

Brand Executive Interview

Brand Executive

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Leo Burnett in August 2011.

Interview Details – I sent them an unsolicited letter and received a phone call 2 months later for an interview. Interview was set 3 days later, and the lady asked me not to reschedule the interview date because they have very tight schedule. Within the 3 days, I had to prepare a proposal and a presentation on a given topic (something that you have to come up with a marketing plan for a product/brand). A day before the interview, they called and request a change of time of the interview. On the day of the interview, in the morning, they called again and request another change of time AGAIN! OKAY..............so i went there on time, waited for 45 mins, because the brand manager was hving a meeting. She first asked me to introduce myself. Then her cell rang, and she went out to answer. When she came back, she asked me to present her with my proposal. I just started, and she asked if i can finish the presentation shortly. I said i will try to speed up. Then her phone rang AGAIN! OMG! After answering the phone, she said she will get back to me after reading my proposal with her boss. I felt really disrespected. Yet, i still sent her an email thanking for her precious time. Two weeks later, i email-ed and asked if they have already hired the right one and would like to hear from them. NO RESPONSE at all..................

Interview Question – tell me about urself   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Leo Burnett in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was quick, smooth and easy. It was pretty much your standard interview. I met with my account director, group account director, head of account management, creative director and strategy. HR was a little slow to respond and organize my travel, but were some of the nicest people I have ever worked with.

Negotiation Details – Negotiated up for the first time. I was able to get and extra $10,000 and additional time off.

ACD Interview

ACD
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett in March 2009.

Interview Details – Just be yourself and show your best work! Simple as that, people at Leo are smart and are looking for the best. You have to be able to talk about your work and articulate why it works. Be confident and look the person that is interviewing you in the eyes, don‘t be afraid.

Interview Question – What is my favorite piece of software, it‘s like asking what is your favorite food, too many to choose from!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple, got what I asked for and then some!

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leo Burnett

Worked for Leo Burnett? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leo Burnett interview questions and advice. All 37 interview reviews posted anonymously by Leo Burnett employees and interview candidates.