Leo Burnett

Updated Apr 7, 2014

Getting the Interview

33 candidate interviews

Assistant Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview Details – Went through two phone screenings and a week later was brought in for an interview. The office was very lively.

Interview Question – Didn't feel like an interview so it was difficult to know what exactly they wanted to hear.   Answer Question

Freelance Visual Designer Interview

Rome (Italy)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett in April 2014.

Interview Details – I didn't apply for any particular job at Leo Burnett. The Creative Director contacted me via mail, I think they found me via Behance. It was a single interview. Creative Director I interviewed with was extremely nice. Very easy and comfortable.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question

Brand Connector Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview Details – I went through employee referral, and had a couple of interviews after I filled a applicant survey from. The first interview was a very casual one with my team manager who handled 10+ connectors like me. The second interview was a formal interview conducted by two senior personals from the company.

Interview Question – How would you maintain a balance between you college and work as you'd have to put in 10+ hours a week being an engineering student?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations,

Senior Creative Technologist Interview

Senior Creative Technologist

Interviewed at Leo Burnett

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward, more about your ability to work with others than technical.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interviewed at Leo Burnett

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, and we kept missing each other, but once we got on the line, it was a pleasant conversation. Very casual, friendly, hardly felt like a job interview.

Interview Question – Nothing was so unexpected.   Answer Question

Freelance Copywriter Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett in December 2013.

Interview Details – was fairly extensive but without unnecessary steps, felt like i was the person they were looking for when the process was done

Negotiation Details – they said their rate range for this position, i asked for the highest amount and they gave it to me

Art Director Interview

Art Director
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Leo Burnett in November 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiters are very friendly, the waiting time not at all, it takes forever to have an answer.

Junior Copywriter Interview

Junior Copywriter

Interviewed at Leo Burnett

Interview Details – Fantastic informational interview, went through my book with a creative recruiter. They were a bit difficult to get in touch with, but dropping off your resume directly to the office, and addressed to a specific person will be beneficial.

Interview Question – Make sure you can explain case studies and background info in regards to various campaigns.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Great program, but I was more keen on working with another Chicago multinational agency.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview Details – A casual chat with Account manager. Asked about why interested in Advertising, Account Executive and Leo Burnett, what do you expect from the position.
Then the 2nd interview is chat with Account director. quite similar from the first one.

Interview Question – How would you market a particular brand? this is already the most difficult question...   Answer Question

Assistant Creative Director Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett in July 2009.

Interview Details – I had an interview with my Executive Creative Director, and then I was employed.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leo Burnett

Worked for Leo Burnett? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leo Burnett interview questions and advice. All 33 interview reviews posted anonymously by Leo Burnett employees and interview candidates.