Leo Burnett

Very Easy Interview

Junior Art Director Interview

Junior Art Director
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett in July 2013.

Interview Details – Had five phone interviews in total with 2 teams before the final round. Nothing difficult and unexpected. If they offer fly in means that they already have their decision actually. The people working at Burnett are really passionate and creative so make sure you have confidence and energy while talking. Make people believe that you will love your job and doing amazing!

Interview Question – - how do you keep fresh idea   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Junior Art Director Interview

Junior Art Director

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview Details – Only had to do two interviews, they were very casual and they knew right away that they wanted me. Was very pleasant.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer, I asked for a bit more, they accepted

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Leo Burnett

Worked for Leo Burnett? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leo Burnett Junior Art Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Leo Burnett employees and interview candidates.