Leprino Foods

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Leprino Foods in September 2009.

Interview Details – Leprino Foods is revamping their intern and management trainee program in order to fill the pipeline with qualified talent for the next years to come. This post concerns the initial interview that I was able to obtain after speaking with a recruiter at my campus' job fair.

The interview consisted of the HR manager and a recent graduate from my school asking behavioral questions. Be prepared to relate prior experiences to relevant situations and describe yourself as a candidate. My interview went well and the two gentlemen were quite cordial and even jovial at times. I look forward to hearing from them in the near future.

Interview Question – Describe how you have overcome a challenge in a group.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Leprino Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leprino Foods Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Leprino Foods employees and interview candidates.