Leprino Foods

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Leprino Foods in July 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with an HR recruiter. She called 10 minutes last, with no apology. She had no personality, had me on speaker and I believe mute. It was obvious she was completely distracted. I could tell after the first question that she was not interested in me as a candidate. She never gave an encouraging sound nor did she try to actually have a conversation-it was strictly the most basic questions.She didn't ask me if I had any questions and just tried to rush me off the phone.
She promised to get back to me in 2 days "so I wouldn't be left hanging" her words and 2 weeks later still no call or email.
She was extremely unprofessional and I decided after 5 minutes I wouldn't want to work at a company that would employ a person like that.

Interview Question – All questions were very basic straight out of interviewing 101   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Leprino Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leprino Foods Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Leprino Foods employees and interview candidates.