Leprino Foods

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Leprino Foods in July 2013.

I interviewed with an HR recruiter. She called 10 minutes last, with no apology. She had no personality, had me on speaker and I believe mute. It was obvious she was completely distracted. I could tell after the first question that she was not interested in me as a candidate. She never gave an encouraging sound nor did she try to actually have a conversation-it was strictly the most basic questions.She didn't ask me if I had any questions and just tried to rush me off the phone.
She promised to get back to me in 2 days "so I wouldn't be left hanging" her words and 2 weeks later still no call or email.
She was extremely unprofessional and I decided after 5 minutes I wouldn't want to work at a company that would employ a person like that.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were very basic straight out of interviewing 101   Answer Question