Leprino Foods Training Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Beaverton, OR) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was for a training specialist position. I was asked to tell about my background. I was then asked to talk about specific training situations. The interview was conversational with the hiring manager providing insight into the position responsibilities. Then I was asked about my salary expectations. I asked for the salary range and discovered that the upper end was lower than expectations. The hiring manager felt that this was the case and went on to interview for a manager position that was available. The questions were geared towards managing people and higher level criteria within training and development. During the course of the interview I uncovered that previous employees within the department moved on or were promoted to other positions within the organization.

Interview Questions