Leprino Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist
Beaverton, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Leprino Foods in May 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview was for a training specialist position. I was asked to tell about my background. I was then asked to talk about specific training situations. The interview was conversational with the hiring manager providing insight into the position responsibilities. Then I was asked about my salary expectations. I asked for the salary range and discovered that the upper end was lower than expectations. The hiring manager felt that this was the case and went on to interview for a manager position that was available. The questions were geared towards managing people and higher level criteria within training and development. During the course of the interview I uncovered that previous employees within the department moved on or were promoted to other positions within the organization.

Interview Questions

Worked for Leprino Foods? Contribute to the Community!