Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss

New Files Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Basically easy stuff. If you're getting hired here you are most likely a temp....and when they have run out of time with you they dump you for another.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss (Louisville, KY) in November 2012.

Interview

Over the phone. There really wasn't too much to say, my job was straightforward. Plus this job is no longer available which is why I am not at it anymore

Negotiation

None

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Long and full of empty promises

Interview Questions

• how would you contribute to our firm when you know nothing about what the firm does   Answer Question

Negotiation

non existent

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacting by a recruiter at a staffing agency that she had an opportunity she wanted me to look at. Did some extreme basic research, and most reviews I found were negative to neutral. Scheduled interview through contractor for the same week, had the first interview with the main HR lady. Was asked to schedule a second interview so that the manager could also speak with me. Pretty basic interview. The culture seemed decent at first glance, probably thanks to the general admins that were nice. Nobody told me or later gave me the option if I wanted to become a liaison contact which also meant that I would have to speak with people losing their property that it would be to take on that responsibility or leave.

Interview Questions

• This should have been a warning. I was asked how I would handle if someone called in that was angry or aggressive.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Any negotiation if any was taken care of through the contracting agency.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

Basic. The main focus was on how long I was plaining to stay on the job. They never ask to much of what you will being to the table. Its more of a personl conversation with the girls. They make you feel really good about being part of the team. Smile and laugh a lot. They never really looked at my work history that I was so proud of and worked so hard for. Not alot of employment questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for long term employment or short term?   1 Answer
    • How long were you in your last position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiateing, it wasn't needed. They pay what you ask for, lie and say they will give you 3 weeks vacation when they well only give you 2.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview questions are your basic, scripted questions with no thought put into them, nor are they tailored to the job or culture. The recruiter and the managers seem to have no real interviewing experience. The interviews are usually pretty short and you will only meet with 2 or 3 people at most.

No Particular Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

You will meet with HR and they will ask you a lot of questions before the decide which of many positions you might be suitable for. They will then ask you to come back and interview with the supervisor of that department. This will be the highest authority at LSR you wil lever speak to. The office is sad looking and people always look sad.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to talk to people or not?   2 Answers

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

Went in for 3 individual interviews with 3 different people. Redundant questions asked. Only 2 of the interviews were necessary the second one was a waste of time and that individual was not the decision maker.

Interview Questions

• What clients do you do business with at your current position?   1 Answer
    • Would you be able to bring any of those clients with you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do not negotiate much. The have an hourly or salary already in mind when you discuss salary issues. Of course they have certain salaries for certain positions but experience only counts for a very small portion when discussing pay.