Les Schwab Tire Centers Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Les Schwab Tire Centers

LIne Interview

I applied in person and was told to go to the online portal. I went through the process and never heard back from the company. Fairly typical for a company of this size. I know that they work you pretty hard once you get there though. I will keep trying as it seems that you could do well without a college degree.

Sales and Service Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers.

Pass aptitude test. Be outgoing.

Already set

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pendleton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in August 2013.

It was very strange. I spoke with the assistant manager about the job which was basically a very informal interview. Mostly about my family and my kids and what I liked to do. Only about two questions that actually related to the job and my experience. Then I drove home and was called back in on the same day to speak with the store manager. He sat me down and told me all about Les Schwab and how great the company was. Then he just gloated about himself. Telling me all the store he has been at and how much his yearly salary and bonus was. It was by FAR the most unprofessional, inappropriate interview I have ever sat through.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Mostly just questions that could end up in a discrimination lawsuit.   Answer Question
    Very poor. I wasn't even told how much I was going to make or what job I would be doing. Had I not been desperate for work it would have been a bigger issue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mill Creek, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Creek, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in June 2009.

Got a call from the assistant manager and the interview was with him. Easy who are you what have you done type of questions. Was offered the job and accepted.

Did not negotiate.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Puyallup, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in May 2009.

Les schwab promotes from within. They have a set interview schedule. Ask situational questions which are rated on a 1 to 5 scale. All canidates are asked same questions. Top canadite recieves the job.

None. Set salary schedule

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in March 2010.

spoke with the manager and scheduled an interview for a wednesday, started on the following monday after a preliminary drug test. overall, it was not an uncomfortable interview by any means. the manager was laid back and very easy to talk to and created an atmosphere that you wanted to be in.

Mechanic Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in September 2011.

It was good. It was professional and respectful.

Interview Questions
    Talk, and ask for more. For the kind of job you will do, you should be paid way more, than what they offer.

Sales and Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in April 2010.

Walked in and applied, and was given a very breif interview on the spot, lasted about twetny minutes and then was told t return for a second interview, when i came back however it was to start filling out paperwork for teh job

set pay

Worked for Les Schwab Tire Centers? Contribute to the Community!