Les Schwab Tire Centers

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Les Schwab Tire Centers

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales and Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers.

Pass aptitude test. Be outgoing.

Already set

Other Interview Reviews for Les Schwab Tire Centers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, OR

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in August 2013.

It was very strange. I spoke with the assistant manager about the job which was basically a very informal interview. Mostly about my family and my kids and what I liked to do. Only about two questions that actually related to the job and my experience. Then I drove home and was called back in on the same day to speak with the store manager. He sat me down and told me all about Les Schwab and how great the company was. Then he just gloated about himself. Telling me all the store he has been at and how much his yearly salary and bonus was. It was by FAR the most unprofessional, inappropriate interview I have ever sat through.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Mostly just questions that could end up in a discrimination lawsuit.   Answer Question
    Very poor. I wasn't even told how much I was going to make or what job I would be doing. Had I not been desperate for work it would have been a bigger issue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Creek, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Creek, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in June 2009.

Got a call from the assistant manager and the interview was with him. Easy who are you what have you done type of questions. Was offered the job and accepted.

Did not negotiate.

Sales and Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in April 2010.

Walked in and applied, and was given a very breif interview on the spot, lasted about twetny minutes and then was told t return for a second interview, when i came back however it was to start filling out paperwork for teh job

set pay