Les Schwab Tire Centers

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales and Service

I applied online and interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers.

Interview Details – Pass aptitude test. Be outgoing.

Interview Question – GIVE LIFE EXPERIENCES   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Already set

Very Easy Interview

Pendleton, OR

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in August 2013.

Interview Details – It was very strange. I spoke with the assistant manager about the job which was basically a very informal interview. Mostly about my family and my kids and what I liked to do. Only about two questions that actually related to the job and my experience. Then I drove home and was called back in on the same day to speak with the store manager. He sat me down and told me all about Les Schwab and how great the company was. Then he just gloated about himself. Telling me all the store he has been at and how much his yearly salary and bonus was. It was by FAR the most unprofessional, inappropriate interview I have ever sat through.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Mostly just questions that could end up in a discrimination lawsuit.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very poor. I wasn't even told how much I was going to make or what job I would be doing. Had I not been desperate for work it would have been a bigger issue.

Mill Creek, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in June 2009.

Interview Details – Got a call from the assistant manager and the interview was with him. Easy who are you what have you done type of questions. Was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales and Service

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in April 2010.

Interview Details – Walked in and applied, and was given a very breif interview on the spot, lasted about twetny minutes and then was told t return for a second interview, when i came back however it was to start filling out paperwork for teh job

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be a good fit here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – set pay

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Les Schwab Tire Centers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Les Schwab Tire Centers Sales and Service interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Les Schwab Tire Centers employees and interview candidates.