Lesley University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Academic Advisor Interview

Academic Advisor
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Lesley University.

Interview Details – Very long application and interview process - which seems to be typical in higher education. Around 6 months. Absolutely no room for salary or benefit negotiation. Their were about 200 applicants for this position so higher education experience and a master's degree are necessary.

Student Administrative Services Interview

Student Administrative Services
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lesley University in August 2010.

Interview Details – I could really tell that the office interviewing me wanted me to fit in with the other employees. Everyone was extremely friendly, and I really felt that the position was laid out for me in an understandable way. The questions were relevant and poignant. Everyone was interested in what I had to say and how well I got along with everyone else.

Interview Question – How do you deal with telling people no/conflict?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lesley University in July 2011.

Interview Details – Spoke with the Director of Research. Talked about my research experience and presented older reports.

Interview Question – What research experience do you have>   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lesley University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lesley University interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lesley University employees and interview candidates.