Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

1.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

I applied online – interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in December 2013.

basically walked in, manager showed me around the store, asked if i could lift 50lbs and if i was serious about working there.

Other Interview Reviews for Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in October 2013.

I was interviewed within a week of putting in my online app. In my interview i was offered 10.50 and was told I would not be working weekends. The only questions that were asked was if I had prior experience in pool care and if pay was fine.

Record what pay they tell you because my boss wrote a different amount for corporate.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies.

Applied online and was contacted within a week for a 1 on 1 interview with Store Manager. After that I interviewed with the District Manager.

Interview Questions
    Not much wiggle room. I was offered $10.00/hr and was able to get them up to $10.50/hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in May 2012.

Found job on internet. Had one interview spoke about my qualifications and desire to learn the pool business and become manager

Interview Questions
    I was told what my pay would be

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in March 2012.

Interview was nice and laid back, but there were a lot of interruptions throughout the interview. Seemed like a great company to work for at first. The manager really explained the company well and actually made me want to get the position. I was asked only a few questions about my previous experiences and jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, there weren't really any difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

I was offered very little pay. Not even enough to take care of my family. With my past experience, I was insulted that the offer was so low. Also, as an assistant manager, I would be the only one working most of the time. Who was I supposed to be managing?

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in May 2012.

It was pretty easy in person but over the phone you need to have resume, strenghts, and weakness ready. always answer on the first or second call if not you probally will not get the job I only call twice when i interview over the phone. and if you are hired be ready for a bunch of certification courses even as a sales associate

no negotiation they set a take or leave offer

Assist Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in September 2010.

First I met with the manager in store. there were 25 questions relation to sales experience, experience in the pool intustry and general customer service experience. it was not vert stressful and the manager was very nice. the interview lasted about 30 mins, after i got the kok from the in store ananger i was interviewed by the district manager. he was a little more of a tougher interview but i got the job.

There was no negationion, $11 an hour