Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Engaged Employer

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (White Plains, NY).

Interview

The interview process was easy and quick. I applied for the position through school, and was contacted almost immediately. We scheduled an interview over the telephone. The interview was professional as to be expected. I was asked a series of questions pertaining to the society, and my experiences.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about the society, and why would you be an asset to our team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

It's a 2 step process: a phone interview and then an in person interview. I felt like getting the in person interview means you have a pretty good chance at getting the position.

The phone interview asked the standard interview questions: team building, interests, goals, etc. It wasn't extremely casual, nor was it super professional. The in person interview asks a few more questions. It's definitely a lot more casual and laid back. Overall, a positive interview process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, nothing really unexpected   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Washington, DC) in December 2008.

Interview

I was already working as a temporary assistant for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and my superiors expressed interest in me applying for a full-time position there. I spoke with several management-level employees of the company about opportunities for me there. Although the process was very informal, it was clear that they had a place for me if I wanted it.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, specifically, if any?   1 Answer

I had to return to school.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in November 2009.

Interview

Asked questions about past experience and non-profit sector.