Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in May 2013.

It's a 2 step process: a phone interview and then an in person interview. I felt like getting the in person interview means you have a pretty good chance at getting the position.

The phone interview asked the standard interview questions: team building, interests, goals, etc. It wasn't extremely casual, nor was it super professional. The in person interview asks a few more questions. It's definitely a lot more casual and laid back. Overall, a positive interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral questions, nothing really unexpected   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in December 2008.

I was already working as a temporary assistant for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and my superiors expressed interest in me applying for a full-time position there. I spoke with several management-level employees of the company about opportunities for me there. Although the process was very informal, it was clear that they had a place for me if I wanted it.

Interview Questions
    • What is your interest in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, specifically, if any?   View Answer

I had to return to school.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in November 2009.

Asked questions about past experience and non-profit sector.

Interview Questions

Worked for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society? Contribute to the Community!