Level 3 Communications

Level 3 Communications Account Director Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications in May 2014.

The interview process lasted just over a month. I had one phone interview with the Level 3 recruiter and three face to face interviews with the hiring manager, solutions engineers and then the district manager. One of the most professional companies I could have dealt with.

Other Interview Reviews for Level 3 Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Contacted by HR manager. Initial screening interview. Very positive. She was very genuine and not arrogant which many HR screeners seem to be. Had 4 interviews. Hiring manager. His direct VP. Another Account Director and last again with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • I don't believe any of the questions were trick questions or difficult. I did note that as much as they wanted to understand my sales success, they wanted to know my aptitude for learning new systems, and that this would be the most challenging part of the job.   View Answer
    There was not much of a negotiation. They gave me a good offer up front. Adjusted it slightly in the final offer, and I was very satisfied with the total package.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications in January 2013.

Initial call with recruiter, explained role and quizzed on why I would be a fit for L 3. Next was an on-line aptitude test followed by interviews with the Sales Director and finally the General Manager.

There was some negotiation as there were two other positions I was considering at the time. Recruiter was very good at her job and worked hard to bring me on board.

Account Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Thorough Interview process. Personality test as well as face to face interview with hiring mgr. Interviewed with peers. interviewed wtih segment vp,,,,

Interview Questions
    straight forward, i needed some additional salary, they met me very close to what i asked for and we were good

Account Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Level 3 Communications in February 2011.

The internal recruiter set the phone interview between the hiring manager and myself. But, an internal candidate was already set to get the position. I was simply interviewed in order for them to fulfill their due diligence requirements. It was a waste of my time and my respect for their internal recruiter and her business ethics dropped.
    I no longer have the desire to work there even if offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • I have 5 minutes to talk. Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications in November 2009.

The interview process consisted of 7 parts: First part was a pre-screen phone discussion with Level 3 HR, then an initial in-person interview with the hiring manager (who I would report to), then another in-person meeting with same hiring manager, then I was requested to prepare a proposed plan of how I would address the first 90 days of activity on the job, then I was required to take an on-line assessment test which included a combination of IQ, personality, and work-style questions, then I had a meeting with co-workers and separate meeting again with hiring manager, last was to be a teleconference with VP.

Interview Questions
    • I found it a bit unexpected to be requested to prepare a detailed plan of my proposed activity for the first 90-days on job.   Answer Question