Level 3 Communications

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Billing Interview

Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in May 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted application and resume online. Was contacted by recruiter three Weeks later. I was put in for an interview.with the hiring.manager. Prior to my.interview the recruiter.called.me a second.time.to.discuss salary requirements. Interview went smoothly and lasted approx 30 minutes. At the end I given a decision date, but I was.contacted.two.days later.with an offer.that met my requirements. Verbally.accepted.the offer and I am now waiting on the formal.offer.letter.

Interview Question – What did.you like.least about.your.last job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, recruiter.called and.asked.about my.past salary, and.she was able.to.meet my expectations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Level 3 Communications

Worked for Level 3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Level 3 Communications Billing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Level 3 Communications employees and interview candidates.