Level 3 Communications

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call from the Talent acquisition specialist. Interview process was very professional and transparent. Next was an interview with the hiring manager which lasted over an hour which was followed by an interview call with a team member which lasted for an hour. Both the manager and the co-worker explained what the company is expecting from this role and gave a lot of confidence. they only looked for the confidence with which we answered. After a couple of days, the hiring manager called up to ask some basic behavioral questions and almost gave a green signal. Hr called back in a day and said they are moving forward with my application. After a week, offer was made orally and once it was electronically accepted, background check was conducted.

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good salary was offered. Negotiation was not required

Broomfield, CO

I applied online and interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview Details – Two face to face interviews.

Interview Question – If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do/buy?   View Answer

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in January 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone and face-to-face interviews.

Interview Question – what is the biggest problem you have faced, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations occured.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview Details – I interviewed with many people to interview with - although each interview was a short one. I was hired as a contractor first. This is probably the best way to get a full-time position. I have found that applying directly did not work well for me. It takes a lot of drive and determination to convert from contractor to full-time. It is not a normal three month conversion process - it takes almost a year to make it happen.

Interview Question – Interview was pretty easy - all questions were expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – its terrible - take it or leave it

Worked for Level 3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!