Level 3 Communications Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the Talent acquisition specialist. Interview process was very professional and transparent. Next was an interview with the hiring manager which lasted over an hour which was followed by an interview call with a team member which lasted for an hour. Both the manager and the co-worker explained what the company is expecting from this role and gave a lot of confidence. they only looked for the confidence with which we answered. After a couple of days, the hiring manager called up to ask some basic behavioral questions and almost gave a green signal. Hr called back in a day and said they are moving forward with my application. After a week, offer was made orally and once it was electronically accepted, background check was conducted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good salary was offered. Negotiation was not required

Other Interview Reviews for Level 3 Communications

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

Two face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do/buy?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview

I interviewed with many people to interview with - although each interview was a short one. I was hired as a contractor first. This is probably the best way to get a full-time position. I have found that applying directly did not work well for me. It takes a lot of drive and determination to convert from contractor to full-time. It is not a normal three month conversion process - it takes almost a year to make it happen.

Interview Questions

• Interview was pretty easy - all questions were expected   Answer Question

Negotiation

its terrible - take it or leave it

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Telephone and face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions

• what is the biggest problem you have faced, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations occured.