Level 3 Communications Interview Questions in Denver, CO

2.8

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

NOC Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

got in by a staffing agency and then performed very well and got offered the Job after a six month period. Interview was first and phone interview, then a group of 3 people, the manager and 2 senior guys who were not too easy with me.

Interview Questions
    • What is Raid, describe Raid 0,1,2 and 5   View Answer
    No negotiation, my manager told me the $27 offered was the max he could do

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Applied online and got a call from the Talent acquisition specialist. Interview process was very professional and transparent. Next was an interview with the hiring manager which lasted over an hour which was followed by an interview call with a team member which lasted for an hour. Both the manager and the co-worker explained what the company is expecting from this role and gave a lot of confidence. they only looked for the confidence with which we answered. After a couple of days, the hiring manager called up to ask some basic behavioral questions and almost gave a green signal. Hr called back in a day and said they are moving forward with my application. After a week, offer was made orally and once it was electronically accepted, background check was conducted.

Interview Questions
    Good salary was offered. Negotiation was not required

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in February 2014.

Applied online and received an email within a week. Setup an initial phone interview with recruiter, followed by 2 or 3 more phone interviews with sales managers. Then I had to wait a month for the final in person interview. The process was smooth, but I found the sales managers to be condescending, especially in the final interview which consisted of 4 managers taking turns asking questions. I became irritated at times because of their cliche responses to my questions about the company. I asked, "What differentiates you from the competition since the industry seems somewhat commoditized?" Their response was limited to "our people are what set up apart." I would do as much research on your own and honestly, avoid asking too many questions because the response will be unsatisfactory and they prefer that you already know everything. Unlike my experiences interviewing elsewhere, asking a good question might actually be a bad thing.

Interview Questions
    • If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in March 2010.

Phone screen with HR, followed by a phone interview with the Hiring Manager, a few weeks later a day of 1:1 in-person interviews with the Hiring Manager and 3 other stakeholders, two weeks later another day of in-person interviews with 3 separate stakeholders... then almost a month of waiting for a decision.

Interview Questions
    • Really lame interview questions, of the 7 in-person interviews, not a one had really intelligent questions to ask me.   Answer Question
    It was in the middle of the recession, they are no large tech companies in Colorado/Boulder, so I had to take their offer.

Ops Academy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in August 2013.

They conducted a phone interview, I came in for an interview with several people and passed without too much difficulty. They took several weeks to get back to me, but the offer letter explained clearly what was to be expected upon hire.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions, mostly about being a team-player, good learner and positive.   Answer Question
    None, all of the offer was in a letter non-negotiable.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

interviewed at Level 3 Communications in April 2012.

The hiring process is normal based on the over-all industry

Provisoner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in March 2014.

I applied online, 6 days later II was contacted by Staffing Associate| Human Resources to schedule a interview with hiring manager. The interview was on a weekend,Once there I was greeted by two members of the team, they sat with me in the lobby as I waited for the hiring Manager to finish up on a earlier interview. The process was very relaxed and friendly....Hiring manager did most of the talking-describing the role of the position..No difficult questions. The Hiring Manager thanked me for coming in on a weekend. I was given a decision date- No response? Not even a thank you for the time you’ve invested in exploring an opportunity to work with Level3.
    I emailed my recruiter at Level3 , to ask if the management team has made decisions on my status as a candidate, but no response?

GIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in June 2010.

A typical interview. Pretty casual actually.

Interview Questions
    Took the offer presented to me.

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in March 2010.

I was hired from a previous purchase by the company. Was flown to corporate and interviewed by 5 people in a group. Asked about my previous experience and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really too difficult. Normal questions that I would expect during a job interview.   Answer Question

Media Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in February 2014.

The best way to describe the experience was bizarre. I was called to interview for the position after going through a phone interview with HR. When I arrived, I was escorted from the lobby up to a conference room by the decision maker and supervisor of the position. I was there for 50 minutes. She spoke for approximately 45 minutes. She asked me a total of three questions - therefore I took up maybe 5 minutes. Then she walked me through the office space. She apologized for talking the entire time.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me what story I would pitch about Level 3 to a local assignment desk editor.   View Answer

Worked for Level 3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!