Level 3 Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Broomfield, CO

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in March 2009.

Interview Details – I had a standard interview, one on one meeting with the manager of the group. We discussed my background and my desire to be a part of the process. We discussed what the company was planning to do in the immediate future as well as the next few years. I was able to meet some of the other employees at their desks and ask them some generic questions.

Interview Question – All of the questions were pretty standard, nothing off the wall. “Where do you want to be in five years”, “What are your strengths, what are your weaknesses.”   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made an offer and I accepted it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Level 3 Communications

Worked for Level 3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Level 3 Communications Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Level 3 Communications employees and interview candidates.