Level 3 Communications Inside Sales Interview Questions

3.5

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in September 2010.

Interview

They pay attention to their prospective employees. They want to make sure you will fit and be good. They don't want to make the mistake of your not being happy. Ask general questions about you and they all take notes. Very respectful and polite.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you have an mad customer?   1 Answer
  • Tell us about your work history what you liked the most?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not sure if you can negotiate because the offer was so good.

Other Interview Reviews for Level 3 Communications

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in July 2010.

Interview

Received a call from a Level 3 recruiter. Initial interview was with 5 managers on the same day, They all liked my experience and thought I would be a great asset to the position. A week later I received an email letting me thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a difficult customer, someone yelling and cursing at you?   1 Answer
    • What is your expectation as an employee in this position?   1 Answer