Level 3 Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Tulsa, OK

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in September 2010.

Interview Details – They pay attention to their prospective employees. They want to make sure you will fit and be good. They don't want to make the mistake of your not being happy. Ask general questions about you and they all take notes. Very respectful and polite.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not sure if you can negotiate because the offer was so good.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in July 2010.

Interview Details – Received a call from a Level 3 recruiter. Initial interview was with 5 managers on the same day, They all liked my experience and thought I would be a great asset to the position. A week later I received an email letting me thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a difficult customer, someone yelling and cursing at you?   View Answer
  • What is your expectation as an employee in this position?   View Answer

Worked for Level 3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!