Level 3 Communications

Updated Oct 1, 2014
Updated Oct 1, 2014

2.9

Ops Tech Interview

Go through a series of two interviews, the first was a phone and the second was with 3 different managers or someone from HR. They all took turns coming into a private office interviewing you a variety of questions that ranged from what your experiences are to situational questions.

Customer Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

There were 2 very short interviews, the most important question it seemed was how far do you live from the office. Level3 was so desperate for someone to support the Houston office that they neglected to ask important typical questions in an interview.

Interview Questions
    • None, they were very easy questions to answer. It seemed the most important question was how far I lived from the office. Level3 was so desperate for someone to support the Houston office that they neglected to ask important typical questions in an interview.   Answer Question
    Turn down your first offer as it will not be what you are worth

Director, Program Management Interview

Standard processes overall and nothing unexpected. Panel interview was part of the process as well. Elongated intervals to complete interviews and make offer but overall the experience was good. Nothing really out of the ordinary in terms of Corporate expectations and no surprises in terms of the interview process.

NOC Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications.

got in by a staffing agency and then performed very well and got offered the Job after a six month period. Interview was first and phone interview, then a group of 3 people, the manager and 2 senior guys who were not too easy with me.

Interview Questions
    • What is Raid, describe Raid 0,1,2 and 5   View Answer
    No negotiation, my manager told me the $27 offered was the max he could do

Marketing Analyst Interview

1 month after interview is when I started working- Interview was pretty standard questions- each member of the team took 30 min to interview me (total of 2.5 hours) .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Applied online and got a call from the Talent acquisition specialist. Interview process was very professional and transparent. Next was an interview with the hiring manager which lasted over an hour which was followed by an interview call with a team member which lasted for an hour. Both the manager and the co-worker explained what the company is expecting from this role and gave a lot of confidence. they only looked for the confidence with which we answered. After a couple of days, the hiring manager called up to ask some basic behavioral questions and almost gave a green signal. Hr called back in a day and said they are moving forward with my application. After a week, offer was made orally and once it was electronically accepted, background check was conducted.

Interview Questions
    Good salary was offered. Negotiation was not required

Account Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications in May 2014.

The interview process lasted just over a month. I had one phone interview with the Level 3 recruiter and three face to face interviews with the hiring manager, solutions engineers and then the district manager. One of the most professional companies I could have dealt with.

Security Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications in May 2014.

Communication was quick and easy the entire way through, the initial phone call was to set up an in person interview. HR called later that week with an offer and work started a week that, the whole process took about 2 weeks. The best advice I can think of is to know the company you're interviewing for, don't mix it up with another like L-3 Communications, and study some basics about the position.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult was probably what layer a firewall works on.   View Answer
    • Think of some questions to ask.   View Answer
    I was offered more then I asked for.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications.

I was called for an interview. It was simple but they didn't call back for any feedback

Provisoner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Level 3 Communications in March 2014.

I applied online, 6 days later II was contacted by Staffing Associate| Human Resources to schedule a interview with hiring manager. The interview was on a weekend,Once there I was greeted by two members of the team, they sat with me in the lobby as I waited for the hiring Manager to finish up on a earlier interview. The process was very relaxed and friendly....Hiring manager did most of the talking-describing the role of the position..No difficult questions. The Hiring Manager thanked me for coming in on a weekend. I was given a decision date- No response? Not even a thank you for the time you’ve invested in exploring an opportunity to work with Level3.
    I emailed my recruiter at Level3 , to ask if the management team has made decisions on my status as a candidate, but no response?