Level 3 Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.8

Interview

Standard processes overall and nothing unexpected. Panel interview was part of the process as well. Elongated intervals to complete interviews and make offer but overall the experience was good. Nothing really out of the ordinary in terms of Corporate expectations and no surprises in terms of the interview process.

NOC Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

got in by a staffing agency and then performed very well and got offered the Job after a six month period. Interview was first and phone interview, then a group of 3 people, the manager and 2 senior guys who were not too easy with me.

Interview Questions

• What is Raid, describe Raid 0,1,2 and 5   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, my manager told me the $27 offered was the max he could do

Marketing Analyst Interview

Interview

1 month after interview is when I started working- Interview was pretty standard questions- each member of the team took 30 min to interview me (total of 2.5 hours) .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the Talent acquisition specialist. Interview process was very professional and transparent. Next was an interview with the hiring manager which lasted over an hour which was followed by an interview call with a team member which lasted for an hour. Both the manager and the co-worker explained what the company is expecting from this role and gave a lot of confidence. they only looked for the confidence with which we answered. After a couple of days, the hiring manager called up to ask some basic behavioral questions and almost gave a green signal. Hr called back in a day and said they are moving forward with my application. After a week, offer was made orally and once it was electronically accepted, background check was conducted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good salary was offered. Negotiation was not required

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process lasted just over a month. I had one phone interview with the Level 3 recruiter and three face to face interviews with the hiring manager, solutions engineers and then the district manager. One of the most professional companies I could have dealt with.

Security Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Communication was quick and easy the entire way through, the initial phone call was to set up an in person interview. HR called later that week with an offer and work started a week that, the whole process took about 2 weeks. The best advice I can think of is to know the company you're interviewing for, don't mix it up with another like L-3 Communications, and study some basics about the position.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was probably what layer a firewall works on.   1 Answer
    • Think of some questions to ask.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered more then I asked for.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy and was able to get hired on and took the job on the spot. Started the following week and the bonus is a huge plus when it was brought up during the interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

I was called for an interview. It was simple but they didn't call back for any feedback

Provisoner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online, 6 days later II was contacted by Staffing Associate| Human Resources to schedule a interview with hiring manager. The interview was on a weekend,Once there I was greeted by two members of the team, they sat with me in the lobby as I waited for the hiring Manager to finish up on a earlier interview. The process was very relaxed and friendly....Hiring manager did most of the talking-describing the role of the position..No difficult questions. The Hiring Manager thanked me for coming in on a weekend. I was given a decision date- No response? Not even a thank you for the time you’ve invested in exploring an opportunity to work with Level3.
    I emailed my recruiter at Level3 , to ask if the management team has made decisions on my status as a candidate, but no response?

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview

Initial call to establish interest and job related experience. Follow up interview by a panel. The line of questioning dealt with process and situational reactions. The interviewers were professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were quick and fair. Not a lot of haggling but that was not necessary.