Level 3 Communications

www.level3.com

Level 3 Communications Network Control Center Tech Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Control Center Tech Interview

Network Control Center Tech
Tulsa, OK

The process took a day - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in September 2010.

Interview Details – Setup for the interview by a Temp Firm and they were excluded from the interview. It was 2 Managers and I personally knew both of them. I was a former employee of 10 years with excellent work record and no issues laid off due to outsourcing. I also had 5 years with another telecom company. Submitted 28 applications over 2 years received 2 interviews with only one due to Level 3 call back the other was this one setup by contract firm. The interview process was less than an hour I think it was courtesy with no real intention of hiring me which would have only been a contract position not full time. Level 3 policy is a contract worker can stay only 1 year then full time or your out unless you can move to another job.

Interview Questions

• They ask if I could be any animal which would I be and why?   View Answer
  • If they asked people that know me what they thought of me what would be their answer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If contract pay you can have a negotiation on pay with experience, however most of the time it is set. Contractor get only benefits from firm they work for and most do not pay holiday or vacation. 401k does not kick in till 1 year of service and Level 3 has a 1 year restriction.

Worked for Level 3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!