Level 3 Communications

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Forgot I had applied here, but heard back about a month after applying. Once I heard back, it went pretty fast. 30 minute phone screen with recruiter, followed by 2 hour interview session in Broomfield. Spoke with the VP of the department as well as the 3 managers that worked for him in 30 minute blocks. Mostly just talked about my experience and interest in Level 3, some people were more interested in technical details than others. Interviewed on Friday, heard back on Monday or Tuesday.

Interview Questions
I tried to negotiate on salary, but didn't get any movement.

Other Interview Reviews for Level 3 Communications

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Level 3 Communications in June 2012.

a round of interviews with various people. about 1-2 hours. asked mathematical questions.

Interview Questions