Level 3 Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Analyst Interview

Product Analyst
Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview Details – Forgot I had applied here, but heard back about a month after applying. Once I heard back, it went pretty fast. 30 minute phone screen with recruiter, followed by 2 hour interview session in Broomfield. Spoke with the VP of the department as well as the 3 managers that worked for him in 30 minute blocks. Mostly just talked about my experience and interest in Level 3, some people were more interested in technical details than others. Interviewed on Friday, heard back on Monday or Tuesday.

Interview Question – Can you explain what MPLS is?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate on salary, but didn't get any movement.

Product Analyst Interview

Product Analyst
Broomfield, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in June 2012.

Interview Details – a round of interviews with various people. about 1-2 hours. asked mathematical questions.

Interview Question – how many gas stations are in the US?   Answer Question

Worked for Level 3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!