Level 3 Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Tulsa, OK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in January 2011.

Interview Details – It wasn't a tough interview. People were very nice and eager to meet me. I enjoyed everything about the process from the first phone interview, to the panel interviews. I ended up doing three interviews. One phone interview, one 1:1 interview, one panel interview, then an interview with the corporate person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Level 3? And what makes you qualified?   Answer Question
  • What are three strengths and three weaknesses you possess?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Level 3 Communications in May 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring Manager was intelligent and personable. I only wish I could work for him.

Interview Question – Why Level 3?   Answer Question

Worked for Level 3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!