Level One Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Level One

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Level One in February 2014.

The HR department was great with working out some online issues with one stage of the application. The interview was prompt and sharp. The questions and qualifications were pretty basic and standard.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you to read off of a page. This is so that they can hear your voice since it is a phone job. This is not hard at all but it is somewhat unexpected.   Answer Question
    There were no salary negotiations but they were willing to work with days off. In the end they were not able/willing to follow through with their promises of time off though.

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Level One.

First was a phone interview to determine how well you speak and articulate. Then you're brought in for a test to see how well you can spell. Also there is a typing component to see how many words per minute you can type. Lastly, you have to read a paragraph out loud to prove you can read and speak without sounding incompetent. The interview itself is easy. At some point you listen to a few live calls with an employee to give you an idea of the work that you will be doing. There may be a classroom style simulation with role playing exercises taking turns being the agent and the caller.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. People with 4 year degrees are offered $1 extra. Spanish speakers are offered an extra $1. If you have a 4 year degree AND speak Spanish you should ask for an extra $2 (or perhaps the extra $2 is already figured into the offer they gave you--therefore no negotiation)

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Level One.

I applied online and got called for an interview. Then you do a typing test to make sure you can type 35 wpm. Then you will go back with one of the hiring/talent rep and read a paragraph. After that they send you for a drug test. The next day you get a call and they offer you the position and you go in and sign your offer letter. They give you a date for training.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing is hard about the interview besides the typing portion. Especially, if you do not use the computer offten.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because you are paid $10 to start and 11 30days later.

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Level One.

You willhave a phone prescreen, an in person interview and then a final interview. Background checks!!!

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel you can be successful at this position?   View Answer
    zero negotiation. If oyu need time off your first year, you better put it all in during the interview or you won't get it.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Level One in March 2013.

I revived a phone call after applying through CareerBuilder.Com. First you take a typing test, you get two try's. And its really easy! Had no Idea I typed 50 wpm! Then you must write a really detailed paragraph. They look for creativity, grammar, and spelling. The HR will then give you a tour of the building. The offices and break rooms are really nice! After, you listen in on some calls. Then you have an interview with the supervisor. After the interview they give you paperwork for a drug screen. You must complete in 48hrs and its off Woodruff road. They seem to be extremely thorough. They give you good directions and everyone I met was really pleasant. Paid training for 3 weeks. The schedule they offered me is great! M-F 9am-6pm 2 Saturdays a month. Sunday off. If you work a Saturday then you get a week day off. When I listened in on the phone calls, the reps are not pushy and they don't make you sell you anything, its just straight customer care for existing customers and there is no script.

Interview Questions
    • Really easy, standard customer service interview questions. One thing people may not be used to, they ask you to read a long paragraph out loud. They are looking for clarity,reading skills, and voice fluctuation.   View Answer
    None. They sent me for a drug screen, then 3 days later offered the position. They accepted what I wanted for income.

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Level One.

There is an intense interview process. You will come in and take a computer test, then meet with human resource. They will allow you to listen to a couple phone calls, but they only let you hear the good ones. You will then be asked to complete a drug screening and if everything checks out, you will be contacted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Level One in October 2012.

I first had a phone interview that lasted for at least 20 minutes. I was warned ahead of time by one of the workers that I had to have everything completely quiet, because any noise would count against me.
    Next I made it to the in person interview. While I waited to be seen by someone I had to feel out another application online, even though I had filled one out online before. Once I completed the paper work I had to take a typing test. I had to be able to type at least 40 wpm. I was given three tries to do that. To prove that I did meet the 40 I had to print it out and the lady at the desk clipped it to my application.
    Then I was finally called back to what they call the green room which was a glass room with this large funny looking green table that looked like something from a scifi movie. There was two men, one was friendly and they other one was quiet and did mainly just took notes on everything that I said. At the end of the interview they had me to read a script to see how well I enunciated my words and if I could create urgency.
    At the end of the interview they did not give me a hint that they were going to give me the job, but they did kind of make me feel like I had a fighting chance. They quiet one was still quiet and the energetic one was still energetic.

Interview Questions
    • This was the most unexpected question that I had gotten: "Since you are use to having jobs that have you up and moving around on a regular basis, do you think that you can handle sitting down for eight hours and just starring at a computer screen that whole time?"   View Answer
    I received a call a about 3 to 5 days later telling me that I had impressed them greatly at the interview and if I was still interested in a job they would be starting me off with $10/hr unless I could prove that I had a BA/ BS, then they would give me a dollar more. She told me that I would be eligible for full benefits and that if everything sounded well to me that I would be able to start the training in a month. Because the training last for a month and it is paid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

interviewed at Level One in April 2012.

I applied for the job on JobMate, got called about a month later for an interview. On the interview day, I got to tour the facility as well as listen to a phone call with an employee. Got a job offer a week after the first interview. I accepted and worked for a summer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you overcame an obstacle at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Level One in August 2011.

I was called in for an interview and a typing test. Afterwards I was hired and then there was a couple of weeks of paid training.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Level One in June 2011.

It was really a great process. I met with over 8 people for an entry level position. They really make sure you truly understand the job and the requirements. I even got to listen to live calls to see what the job was. Everyone from the receptionist to the Recruiting Manager were very friendly and honest about the company and the position. I was amazed at how detailed and in depth everything was. They really want to hire the best of the best. Best advice is be honest, and understand what you are applying for. Most jobs are based on the phone. They can lead to advancement, but like anywhere, you have to pay your dues.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be successful in this position   View Answer

Found a job in my field of study, ministry.