Levelwing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Analyst Interview

Account Analyst
Charleston, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Levelwing.

Interview Details – Tough questions that measure your skills listed on resume and how these were used or implemented in past positions.

Interview Question – Questions on how i used data to make past decisions in my former position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple as this was the best opp and where i saw the most hand-on learning experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Analyst Interview

Account Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Levelwing in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and then they asked me to setup a time for the phone interview. Here is the list of interview questions:

Why this job:
Tell me about your strength:
Career goal:
Preferred culture:
Related experience:
Quantitive analysis experience:
Sponsorship:
Salary expectation:
Willing to relocate or not:
Questions for us:

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Levelwing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Levelwing Account Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Levelwing employees and interview candidates.