Levi, Ray and Shoup Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2015

2.5

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup.

Interview

They really just wanted to know what kind of experience I had. Super friendly guys, just asked what languages I have worked with and also what kind of projects I'd worked on.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to see yourself doing in this field in a few years?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup.

Interview

Very informal, campus career connects got me in touch with them. Two Skype interviews and a few phone calls with the human resources department. Most of the discussion was about my previous work history and what experience I had working directly with people. The job is very particular so I had a lot of questions about what the day to day process was for someone in this position. Also, they hire felons.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none whatsoever. This what you get.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup.

Interview

Web cam interview, mainly behavioural-based questions; lasted 30 minutes. I met recruiters at the job fair, they invited me to their happy hour to meet their staff. Then I kept in contact with one recruiter for 3 mos to get my training set up. I did not have to fill out an application all I did was email my resume

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time you had to deal with change and how did you handle it?"   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Interview

It was typical frank and straightforward.

IT Desktop Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup.

Interview

Application, Phone Interview, In Person Interview.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions came as a surprise or were hard to answer.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Started out strong and progressed very well and suddenly stopped. I believe market direction probably stopped new hiring

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup (Glastonbury, CT) in July 2011.

Interview

Internal recruiter, Psycholgical testing and face to face interviews culminating in a trip to HQ

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to make less money than you are used to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received a higher salary than offered and a draw package equal to 50% of commissions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup (Springfield, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview was for a telecommute software developer position. It consisted of two phone interviews. The first was technically oriented and the second was culture/fit oriented. After those, an all day on-site interview was arranged. It consisted of two group interviews. Both were mostly white-board problems with limited technical discussions. Several of the white-board problems were too large to be used in the 15-20 minutes allocated in the interview. This was followed by a HR presentation and a tour of the facilities. In my opinion, thinking outside of the box was not a skill that was appreciated by LRS. They were looking for people that thought about and solved problems in the same way as the rest of the people on the team.

Interview Questions

• White-board a game that is similar to the 'Set' card game. Find all of the sets in a nine card layout. Each card had one of 4 shapes in one of 3 colors with one of 3 fill patterns. Fine all 3 card sets where one attribute is the same or all attributes are different.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup in February 2012.

Interview

sent through a series of phone screens, and then selected to come in for an interview with two hiring managers

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup in November 2010.

Interview

I had to go through 4 phone interviews and 1 onsite interview.