Levi Strauss

Levi Strauss Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Hiring process is structured.. it starts with a phone interview from HR... if satisfied.. interview with immediate manager is scheduled.. passing this with dept. head along with HR.. if satisfied then final meeting with HR on compensation.... side by side they also do reference checks.....

negotiate very hard on compensation... they keep buffer and generally release monies based on how hard you negotiate...Levis as a company is known to have satisfactory compensation..grab as much as you can initially..yearly increment is avg. 8% only..

Other Interview Reviews for Levi Strauss

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Levi Strauss in November 2009.

I was applying for a store outside the state that i was currently living in. I applied on-line and interviewed with a recruiter. My next interview was a one-on-one in person interview with a store manager at a local Levi store. After that I had a 3rd interview (in person) with the District Manager for the store I was interested in. I had a 4th interview over the phone with the manager of the store I was interested in. The store manager said that he would call me back after the holiday rush but i never heard anything from them. Everyone I interviewed with was very nice and I was pretty shocked when I did not get a call back.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a associate that is constantly underperforming and what do you do to help them get to where they need to be?   Answer Question