Levi Strauss Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2014
129 interviews

2.4

Master Tailor Interview

Over the phone with HR, and in person. Asked to bring samples of work displaying high level of craftsmanship. Several interviews were had with key stake holders to make sure I was the right person for the job.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

The online application is fairly simple. It will ask you for the basic cover letter and resume. Even though I applied online, I will visit the store to talk to the manager directly. I will update my experience in the coming weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Personality Questions were a little hard to determine what was being asked. Read everything carefully ?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Super easy, straight forward interview. You need to ask for the pay you want or you will get the lowest end!!! Know customer service scenarios, they will give you hypothetical situations and test you to see how well you can handle awkward or challenging situations. They will also try to ensure you are knowledgable about the brand, aware of its role in denim and in fashion and that you work well with your team.

Interview Questions
    • very straight forward, know customer service scenarios.   Answer Question
    easy going, not much resistance, open to communicating.

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

I applied online and was contacted immediately by a recruiter. After, initial interview she said a hiring mgr will be calling. DM called about a week later for second phone interview.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Levi Strauss in July 2014.

My interview at Levi Strauss went by very smoothly and took only 10 minutes. It was a group interview and i was there with 1 other applicant because the others didn't show up. They asked us very simple questions:

Tell me about yourself?
    Why do you want to join this team?
    What is your availability?

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question: "What can you bring to this team?"   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate $9.50 per hour (this is my first job).

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

The interview was very relaxed. I had a one on one interview, which surprised me as many of the reviews i have raid stated that the first interview is in a group format. The manager asked me about myself and then proceeded to ask about where i get style information from, why did i choose Levis, and what i look for in a good shopping experience. He then opened it up to me to ask him any questions i may have. This was my first interview and i was quit nervous going in to it, but the manager was not pushy and stiff and this took a lot of the edge off.

Interview Questions
    • We call all of our employees "stylists", wheter in stock or sales. Why do you think we call them "stylists"?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Very laid back interview. Easy questions in a group environment. You need to be outgoing and creative with your answers since you are not the only person who is there! I always answered first so it wouldn't seem like I was copying anybody else.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Levi Strauss in June 2014.

Submitted application online, got called for an interview about 3 days later. It was a group interview with a few other people and they asked about 5 simple questions total. Their was two workers conducting the group interview, they were very friendly and relaxed. After the interview they called us back one at a time and told us what was going to happen next. They told me they'll give me a call in a few days to set up a second interview with the assistant manager. A month later they finally called to set up the second interview.. I'll edit this once i go to it.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Levi Strauss in June 2010.

through a referral, I had the opportunity to interview for a design position at Levi Strauss years ago. I met with HR, then had an interview with Sr Designer and other cross-functional partners within the business and organization. It was typical with respect to what questions were asked. They ask about your skills and review portfolio work.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions. What is your weakness and how did you handle difficult situations.
      What fashion brands do you like?
        Answer Question
    Typical.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Easy but very unorganized. Several off the record interviews, two three hour wait times for a 20 minute session. It wasn't the fault, there was just a general disarray amongst the workers on the floor. A lack of communication made a one week 30 minute process take 4 weeks and several hours.

Interview Questions

Worked for Levi Strauss? Contribute to the Community!