Levi Strauss

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Levi Strauss in March 2008.

Interview Details – I was looking to get out of video game marketing and into apparel. I got an interview with a high level member of the Marketing team, which I was very excited about. But, during the interview, we talked little about the opportunity and mostly about how Levi's can target/get into the video game demographic/market. I left feeling used and disappointed with the feeling that I was only brought in so that he could pick my brain. He was more interested in making a deal with me at my current job than hiring me for the Levi opportunity I was interested in. After the interview, it took about 3 weeks for Levi's to get back to me to let me know they went with someone else. Go figure.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Levi Strauss in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very unstructured interviews but nice interesting people.

Interview Question – How would you market to men if you weren't a man?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Levi Strauss

Worked for Levi Strauss? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Levi Strauss Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Levi Strauss employees and interview candidates.