Levi Strauss

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Levi Strauss in March 2008.

I was looking to get out of video game marketing and into apparel. I got an interview with a high level member of the Marketing team, which I was very excited about. But, during the interview, we talked little about the opportunity and mostly about how Levi's can target/get into the video game demographic/market. I left feeling used and disappointed with the feeling that I was only brought in so that he could pick my brain. He was more interested in making a deal with me at my current job than hiring me for the Levi opportunity I was interested in. After the interview, it took about 3 weeks for Levi's to get back to me to let me know they went with someone else. Go figure.

Other Interview Reviews for Levi Strauss

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Levi Strauss in October 2010.

Very unstructured interviews but nice interesting people.

Interview Questions
    • How would you market to men if you weren't a man?   View Answer