Levi Strauss Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Levi Strauss (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and days later they called back to schedule an interview. Went to interview and was asked simple question. Then was told to come to second interview the day after. Came back following day to the second interview and got asked only one question but i told mostly about what I would be doing. Told to be called back by wednesday. Called me monday and offered $8.50

Interview Questions

• Why Levis?
    Availability?
    Do you plan on going to college?
    What does great customer service mean to you?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Levi Strauss

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Levi Strauss (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview. I applied in person and interviewed in about 3 days. The interviewed had about 5 people. After the interview it takes a few days to do the background check. If you pass after that point, they will likely call you with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Levi Strauss (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I went in for an open call. I filled out an application then I waited for about 30 minutes for the group interview to begin. The group interview had about 20-30 people. The managers were very nice and asked simple questions. Everyone had a chance to answer each question. Due to the number of people in the interview, you really had to make sure that your answers were different from others so that the managers could remember you. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your sense of style?
      What do you think good customer service is?
      Tell me about your previous work experience.

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

Phone screen, two in office interview, one with lead associate and one with store manager, painless, very straightforward interview questions, hit the ground running, no training program. Nothing outside of the ordinary with a lower-level retail sales position. Hours are light when you first start, but they will load your schedule once you start to produce. Was able to set my own hours after 2 mos on the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe the company's mantra of Go Forth and what it means to you   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward, no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

They had a booth at a job fair at the mall. I filled out a little card that had my name, availability, and phone number. I filled out an application online and about two weeks later I was called in for an interview. The interview was very laid back. It was my very first interview so I was very nervous. Anyway, he asked me why I wanted to work for Levi's, my strengths, my weaknesses, and if I wear Levi's. He also had me to sell him a paper clip and asked what I could contribute to the company.The interview lasted about 20 minutes. My interview was one on one. Remember to be yourself and be very confident!!! 4 days later they called and offered me the job!

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was asking me to sell him the paper clip.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Levi Strauss (Saint Augustine, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

My interview in specific didn't last very long. there were very few questions ask, mostly my availability, future goals, etc. although, the interview was quick and easy, there where a lot of technical problems when processing paper work. overall, there wasn't much pressure, the team was very friendly and welcoming, and the training didn't take long.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

it was for the holiday season.It was a group interview but they said that everyone was going to get hired and that they'll pick who stays after the holiday season which was a bad idea because a lot of kids were hired that weren't qualified for the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

The online application is fairly simple. It will ask you for the basic cover letter and resume. Even though I applied online, I will visit the store to talk to the manager directly. I will update my experience in the coming weeks.

Interview Questions

• Personality Questions were a little hard to determine what was being asked. Read everything carefully ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Levi Strauss (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. I had a one on one interview, which surprised me as many of the reviews i have raid stated that the first interview is in a group format. The manager asked me about myself and then proceeded to ask about where i get style information from, why did i choose Levis, and what i look for in a good shopping experience. He then opened it up to me to ask him any questions i may have. This was my first interview and i was quit nervous going in to it, but the manager was not pushy and stiff and this took a lot of the edge off.

Interview Questions

• We call all of our employees "stylists", wheter in stock or sales. Why do you think we call them "stylists"?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Easy questions in a group environment. You need to be outgoing and creative with your answers since you are not the only person who is there! I always answered first so it wouldn't seem like I was copying anybody else.