Levi Strauss Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.1

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

The online application is fairly simple. It will ask you for the basic cover letter and resume. Even though I applied online, I will visit the store to talk to the manager directly. I will update my experience in the coming weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Personality Questions were a little hard to determine what was being asked. Read everything carefully ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Levi Strauss

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

The interview was very relaxed. I had a one on one interview, which surprised me as many of the reviews i have raid stated that the first interview is in a group format. The manager asked me about myself and then proceeded to ask about where i get style information from, why did i choose Levis, and what i look for in a good shopping experience. He then opened it up to me to ask him any questions i may have. This was my first interview and i was quit nervous going in to it, but the manager was not pushy and stiff and this took a lot of the edge off.

Interview Questions
    • We call all of our employees "stylists", wheter in stock or sales. Why do you think we call them "stylists"?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Very laid back interview. Easy questions in a group environment. You need to be outgoing and creative with your answers since you are not the only person who is there! I always answered first so it wouldn't seem like I was copying anybody else.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Levi Strauss in June 2014.

Submitted application online, got called for an interview about 3 days later. It was a group interview with a few other people and they asked about 5 simple questions total. Their was two workers conducting the group interview, they were very friendly and relaxed. After the interview they called us back one at a time and told us what was going to happen next. They told me they'll give me a call in a few days to set up a second interview with the assistant manager. A month later they finally called to set up the second interview.. I'll edit this once i go to it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Levi Strauss in May 2014.

I applied and the process to get an interview took about 2-3 weeks. They called and scheduled it. I went in with a group of about 7. It was very laid back and everyone took turns speaking. The interviewer asked only 4 questions that are almost too simple. Just make sure to smile at the interviewer and other people around you. I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time when you did not get along with a coworker and a manager at a previous employer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Levi Strauss in May 2014.

The interview was in the back room. Super informal. Just me and the manager asking questions about me. They asked "Where do you get your fashion from?" "How do you handle the customer?"and my previous retail experiences such as "What do you have experience in? The front and being on the floor or back doing stock?" "Where are you most comfortable?" The atmosphere of the store was very laid back and I felt comfortable in the store and could see myself working there. In the end, after another 5 days when the background check was cleared, we couldn't negotiate to an agreement on pay and had to pass on the job.

Interview Questions
    • "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   View Answer

Pay. =/

Sales Associate Interview

Basic interview questions. A lot of questions that are sales oriented. It is usually always a group interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Describe a time you had to deal with a irate customer how did you handle it

Interview Questions
    • Whats the most important aspect of communicating with others   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Know how to hold a conversation and fun facts about the company

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Levi Strauss in October 2013.

Applied in person at my university's job fair. Had an interview on the spot and was followed up with a phone interview as well as an interview at the store.

Interview Questions
    • Hardest question was name a time something thing didn't do the way I expected.   Answer Question

Worked for Levi Strauss? Contribute to the Community!