Levi Strauss Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Levi Strauss in November 2013.

Went to an open house, got there early so I was part of a smaller group of 6 people. All were around college age. Three hiring managers were in the room The asked pretty normal interview questions. "Explain a time when you got great customer service". Those kind of things. The hiring managers were super nice and made you feel comfortable. They then called who they wanted for one on ones, which were more customer service related. Basically, they want to h hire people who will keep people coming to their stores rather than Macy's.

Interview Questions
I didn't negotiate, it was either take it or not.

Other Interview Reviews for Levi Strauss

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbridge, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Levi Strauss in November 2012.

Applied online.
    Received call for interview about 2 weeks later.
    Went to interview, hired on the site.

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Levi Strauss in November 2011.

I showed about 5 minutes before the time scheduled time for the interview and was told by one of the sales associate to look around the store while they waited to see if there were more people coming for the interview. After a few minutes, the manager gathered the interviewees and checked to see who all had shown up for the interview. Then, the manager had us follow her out of the store and out into a public area of the mall with tables and chairs for the interview. She began the interview by explaining how she would be conducting her interview. The interview itself ended up consisting of two questions and then us asking her questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Levi Strauss? Contribute to the Community!