Levi Strauss Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.8

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

Interview was laid back group setting. Basic interview questions were asked. Best and worst customer experience,What is your approach to helping customers. How you have dealt with an upset customer

Interview Questions

• Name a song that describes you   1 Answer

Negotiation

not really any negotiating involved at all. we were told the job comes at 8$ if we wanted it.

Other Interview Reviews for Levi Strauss

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Went to an open house, got there early so I was part of a smaller group of 6 people. All were around college age. Three hiring managers were in the room The asked pretty normal interview questions. "Explain a time when you got great customer service". Those kind of things. The hiring managers were super nice and made you feel comfortable. They then called who they wanted for one on ones, which were more customer service related. Basically, they want to h hire people who will keep people coming to their stores rather than Macy's.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Levis?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, it was either take it or not.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Woodbridge, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Received call for interview about 2 weeks later. Went to interview, hired on the site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Gurnee, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

I showed about 5 minutes before the time scheduled time for the interview and was told by one of the sales associate to look around the store while they waited to see if there were more people coming for the interview. After a few minutes, the manager gathered the interviewees and checked to see who all had shown up for the interview. Then, the manager had us follow her out of the store and out into a public area of the mall with tables and chairs for the interview. She began the interview by explaining how she would be conducting her interview. The interview itself ended up consisting of two questions and then us asking her questions.