Levi Strauss

Updated Jan 16, 2015

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview was laid back group setting. Basic interview questions were asked. Best and worst customer experience,What is your approach to helping customers. How you have dealt with an upset customer

Interview Questions
not really any negotiating involved at all. we were told the job comes at 8$ if we wanted it.

Other Interview Reviews for Levi Strauss

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Levi Strauss in November 2013.

Went to an open house, got there early so I was part of a smaller group of 6 people. All were around college age. Three hiring managers were in the room The asked pretty normal interview questions. "Explain a time when you got great customer service". Those kind of things. The hiring managers were super nice and made you feel comfortable. They then called who they wanted for one on ones, which were more customer service related. Basically, they want to h hire people who will keep people coming to their stores rather than Macy's.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate, it was either take it or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Levi Strauss in November 2012.

Applied online.
    Received call for interview about 2 weeks later.
    Went to interview, hired on the site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Levi Strauss in November 2011.

I showed about 5 minutes before the time scheduled time for the interview and was told by one of the sales associate to look around the store while they waited to see if there were more people coming for the interview. After a few minutes, the manager gathered the interviewees and checked to see who all had shown up for the interview. Then, the manager had us follow her out of the store and out into a public area of the mall with tables and chairs for the interview. She began the interview by explaining how she would be conducting her interview. The interview itself ended up consisting of two questions and then us asking her questions.