Leviton Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Technical Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Leviton in January 2013.

Contacted via phone and given basic interview questions. Set up date/time for in person interview. First interview was with HR representative. Then Senior Manager interviewed.

Accepted initial offer

Marketing Intern Interview

Had one quick phone interview for an initial screening. Met with HR and director of marketing for an hour combined. They wanted to see my interest level in the field and my knowledge of the department. No real questions in addition to your basic questions. Asked about the company history a bit.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to explain what I thought they did exactly within their department.   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tualatin, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Leviton.

Friendly chat with the department manager and the team supervisor. It was fairly informal as this was an internal interview. Questions about my career goals, experience and preferred brand of teamwork were covered. Through out I was told about the team structure, the department's objectives as well as its function.

Interview Questions
    • "What would you do if one of your designs was shown to be the root cause of a catastrophic system failure?"   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as this was a lateral move into another department.

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Leviton in November 2009.

One quick phone interview and a 45 minute in person interview. Very basic "out of the box" interview questions..... The initial job description ended up being completely unrelated to my actual responsibilities. Seemed more rushed to get someone in the door. Everyone was very nice and friendly but the whole process seemed disorganized..

No negotiations at all..... don't expect much here

Senior Embedded Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tualatin, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Leviton.

Typical phone interview with Manager, then on-site with HR then Manager then Director. I never spoke with any engineers. The Manager did not know too much about software; He'd just been with them forever. The Director basically wanted to show me how important he was.

Interview Questions
    • It was funny that the Manager would ask me questions which I would answer correctly, and then tell me I was wrong and not want to discuss his reasoning. Seems like a symptom of the "I am in charge" syndrome.   Answer Question

Manager Codes Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tualatin, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Leviton in March 2013.

HR pre-screen; Manager phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Explain my background; CE Marking vs UL; What do I like best about regulatory?   View Answer

Online Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Success, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Leviton in October 2009.

Interview process was great. Met with Manager and asst manager who both asked questions. Gave opportunity to describe your work or school history, and how you would deal with customer issues.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you would go back to school to further your degree?   Answer Question
    None.

Mechanical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bothell, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Leviton.

I applied to the job on their website, and I heard back in about a week. They set up a 15 minute phone screen, after which they invited me in for an interview with someone from HR and an engineer. I was then notified the next day that I was invited to a second interview, where I met with 6 different people within the department. The next day, I received a verbal and written offer, and a tour from the VP of Engineering.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what experience you have that would make you successful as an engineer at Leviton.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bothell, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Leviton in March 2010.

I found the job posting on Monster.com and revcieved a request for a phone interveiw with the HR Director with in 3 days. Once I have that phone interview, they scheduled a 1:1 qith the hiring manager within 3 days. After that interview I came back in the next week to meet with 6 others that included the Division Sr VP, one other VP and 3 of the department peers. It was the basic interview process and it was more about seeing if we would all fit.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate some, but did not get all that I wanted, but I needed the job and it had potential.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tualatin, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Leviton in April 2010.

Two phone screens: HR and hiring manager. Half-day interview with HR, hiring manager, and one peer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Leviton? Contribute to the Community!