Leviton

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Bothell, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Leviton in March 2010.

Interview Details – I found the job posting on Monster.com and revcieved a request for a phone interveiw with the HR Director with in 3 days. Once I have that phone interview, they scheduled a 1:1 qith the hiring manager within 3 days. After that interview I came back in the next week to meet with 6 others that included the Division Sr VP, one other VP and 3 of the department peers. It was the basic interview process and it was more about seeing if we would all fit.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate some, but did not get all that I wanted, but I needed the job and it had potential.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Leviton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leviton Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Leviton employees and interview candidates.