Levy Restaurants

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Concession Cashier Interview

Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Levy Restaurants.

Interview Details – they asked if I had any experience in cashiering, and how much customer service

Negotiation Details – come in for the sign in orentation

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Warehouse Supervisor
Miami, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Levy Restaurants in March 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was simple, fill out application, request position that is open, attach resume. Background check went through, no issues, then my resume went to the wrong place. Key word "warehouse" was on resume, despite application to restaurant management. Took the job anyway, interview was simple, almost non-existent. Interview was open ended request, "Tell me about your work history." Nothing else. Five minute interview, I was told to come in two days later for training.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions. The unexpected was simply not having an actual interview. No real expectations exists for warehouse supervision or warehouse management.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was recommended for supervision at $12 an hour, offered regular work at $9. This is a duh, take the higher paid position for the same amount of work.

Very Easy Interview

Suite Attendant Interview

Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Levy Restaurants in March 2012.

Interview Details – The HR hiring people really focused on people that were nice, smiling and had experience upselling items. Whether it be wines from a previous employing restaurant or even sales in general. It definitely helps to know someone within Levy to refer you. They are also impressed if you bring some sort of "letter of recommendation" from previous exceptional service you may have provided.

Interview Question – Just don't be typical and average. Make sure you express the important of treating guests as though they were your family with the intention of creating a "memorable experience".   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. This was ultimately a server (Food and Beverage) position for the duration of the baseball season with the Miami Marlins.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Levy Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Levy Restaurants interview questions and advice in Miami, FL. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Levy Restaurants employees and interview candidates.