Lewan & Associates

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Position Interview

Technical Position

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lewan & Associates.

Interview Details – Individual and group - you had to be sure to say the same thing at each individual interview with management. There was a tour of the building which helped to put the company into perspective.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Managed Services Interview

Managed Services
Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lewan & Associates.

Interview Details – I had three interviews with this group, all for one position, but not once could I get a job description or a clear description of what the job entailed. Each meeting the position changed, and this trend continued after being hired. When I asked, "What would make the person in this position successful?" the question was turned back on me; "What do you think would make the person in this position successful?" From the VP of Technology to the supposed hiring manager, no one could give me a clear idea of what they wanted. During the interviews, I was told the company was entrepreneurial, and that meant people make their own destinies. I guess that also meant I was supposed to holistically gather what needed to be done and magically produce results. The biggest concern for one interviewer was my perception of the commute.

Interview Question – When I asked, "What would make the person in this position successful?" the question was turned back on me; "What do you think would make the person in this position successful?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it. Unfortunately, the recruiter told me I would be hired as a temp. The hiring manager had no insight into the hiring process. When HR figured out I was a temp, they got upset and told me they did not do temp-to-hire.

Product Trainer Interview

Product Trainer

Interviewed at Lewan & Associates

Interview Details – They called to set up an interview and they left me a message to contact them to set up an interview. 3 phone calls, 2 emails later, no response. They have never called back or replied to emails.

Interview Question – They did not communicate with me   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lewan & Associates in October 2011.

Interview Details – Upper management will want you to fit a certain image. If you fit that image you are a good as hired. You will meet with your manager, their manager, a VP or two and possibly a small team meeting for technical screening.

Interview Question – There were none. I don't think the company has a very well defined hiring process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, just accepted the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lewan & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lewan & Associates interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lewan & Associates employees and interview candidates.