Lewan & Associates Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lewan & Associates

Technical Position Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lewan & Associates.

Interview

Individual and group - you had to be sure to say the same thing at each individual interview with management. There was a tour of the building which helped to put the company into perspective.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Managed Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lewan & Associates (Denver, CO).

Interview

I had three interviews with this group, all for one position, but not once could I get a job description or a clear description of what the job entailed. Each meeting the position changed, and this trend continued after being hired. When I asked, "What would make the person in this position successful?" the question was turned back on me; "What do you think would make the person in this position successful?" From the VP of Technology to the supposed hiring manager, no one could give me a clear idea of what they wanted. During the interviews, I was told the company was entrepreneurial, and that meant people make their own destinies. I guess that also meant I was supposed to holistically gather what needed to be done and magically produce results. The biggest concern for one interviewer was my perception of the commute.

Interview Questions

• When I asked, "What would make the person in this position successful?" the question was turned back on me; "What do you think would make the person in this position successful?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it. Unfortunately, the recruiter told me I would be hired as a temp. The hiring manager had no insight into the hiring process. When HR figured out I was a temp, they got upset and told me they did not do temp-to-hire.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lewan & Associates in February 2014.

Interview

Process was exhausted. I was forced to take a whole day off of work to "sit in" in a day in the life. Not to mention, I was brought in 4 times additionally to meet other employees.

Interview Questions

• I have an IT background but I was brought in for a project management position. I was given SQL code and asked to translate it to "prove" my IT skills. This was absolutely unnecessary since I never had to use my "coding skills"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Product Trainer Interview

Interview

They called to set up an interview and they left me a message to contact them to set up an interview. 3 phone calls, 2 emails later, no response. They have never called back or replied to emails.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lewan & Associates (Denver, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

Upper management will want you to fit a certain image. If you fit that image you are a good as hired. You will meet with your manager, their manager, a VP or two and possibly a small team meeting for technical screening.

Interview Questions

• There were none. I don't think the company has a very well defined hiring process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, just accepted the offer.