Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The whole process took two visits over two weeks. I met with several partners and associates in the group. They asked a lot of questions about my file handling experience. I knew that I had an offer coming after the first set of interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Compensation is a formula based deal.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard.

Interview

I interviewed and it took 2 months for everything to go through. If I knew what I had known back then I would have NEVER applied to work here. I came one time, I met a panel and was introduced to other people and then it took them about 6 weeks to call me back and another 2 weeks to clear background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO NEGOTIATIONS.... NONE. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and straightforward. There were no surprise questions. They mainly asked get to know you questions. All of the partners seemed friendly and it was a positive experience. I received an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was routine and the interviewers didn't ask any surprise questions. The first round interview was with one partner who provided some background information on the position. That interview lasted for just one hour. The second round interview was with two partners, including the managing attorney in the office. That interview was two hours and, again, no surprise questions. I think the attorneys simply wanted to know whether they would like to work with me.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard.

Interview

I thought the interview went well with the office manager. However I have not heard back. I really think they are looking for the perfect person who doesn't exist, as the job has been posted since October 22.

Attorney Interview

Interview

The interview and communication process was excellent. The firm kept me advised of the process and the attorneys were very responsive. The interviews were on time and very professional. The firm and its culture seem ideal and the attorneys are well-regarded. In all respects the firm appears to be an ideal place to grow and develop a practice.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard.

Interview

I emailed my resume. The H/R person called and scheduled an in person interview with some partners. Scheduled another interview with partners and associates. Got a job offer.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

fast process

Negotiation

there is no negotiation. They offer and you either accept or they move on.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was with the in-house recruiter. She was essentially the gatekeeper. If she was satisfied with your qualifications and interview performance, you would then have an in-person interview with the partners under whom you would be working.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that was particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question