Lewis PR Inc

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lewis PR Inc.

Initial phone screen with a person from the talent acquisition department was fairly easy. If they like you, you get called in for a series of in-person interviews. There are roughly 2-3 interviews with 1-2 interviewers at a time. If you make it through several rounds of in-person interviews, you will have to perform a fairly standard writing sample of a blog and some social media content (tweets, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) The whole process took around 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you get your tech news? What are your favorite twitter handles to follow.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, pay is fairly low but along the lines of other agencies.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lewis PR Inc in January 2014.

Application is online. Includes basic info form, resume and cover letter. If they are interested they will contact you. In my experience it was a very quick turnaround, within a few days. They then schedule an in-person interview to occur as soon as possible. The longest part of the process was the week and a half or so I waited to hear back that I was hired. Was interviewed by an HR employee and a VP.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was whether I preferred B2B or B2C more, because I hadn't worked somewhere that used these terms before. Most unexpected was how in depth they went about random tidbits from my past, but that was easy to talk about and was probably just to get to know my personality.   Answer Question
    It is an unpaid internship, so no salary negotiation took place. Only had to nail down which days I would come in to the office. Set benefits of $10 travel and $10 meal expenditure per work day.

Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lewis PR Inc in June 2013.

I applied online with resume and cover letter. I was initially asked for a phone interview with two of their Digital Marketing Managers and one Senior Manager. After the phone interview, I was contacted for an hour long in-person interview with 3 different rounds of questions from varying levels of management.

Interview Questions
    Their HR person was out for a while so the negotiation/hiring phase took longer than usual.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lewis PR Inc in February 2010.

They asked questions specifically relating to my experience in working with tech clients, recent tech-related articles I read and favorite reading material (list tech and social media-related pubs), my involvement in social media, in addition to the typical interview questions (i.e. my weaknesses, strengths, why do I want to work for them, etc.). The HR Manager is very friendly but don't let that relax you too much, be friendly back but maintain professionalism of course. The employees were interviewed me during the 2nd in-person interview were very friendly but asked very direct, sometimes difficult, questions. It seemed to go really well, I had a positive feeling about it all but competition is tough.

Interview Questions
    • My weaknesses,how i handle mistakes, when asked to do something do I concentrate on the process or goal/end result?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lewis PR Inc in May 2009.

They have 3 stages of interviews. First one, as they say, is just to "get to know you." It is more like a screening used to verify what is on your resume and ask you regular interview questions. The second interview is where you get grilled by more than one consultant, and the third is where you meet and the executives and receive your offer.

Honestly, it seems like these interviews do not mean anything unless you have what they are looking for on your resume.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance where you changed an organization with your ideals for the better.   Answer Question