Lewis PR Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lewis PR Inc in January 2014.

Interview Details – Application is online. Includes basic info form, resume and cover letter. If they are interested they will contact you. In my experience it was a very quick turnaround, within a few days. They then schedule an in-person interview to occur as soon as possible. The longest part of the process was the week and a half or so I waited to hear back that I was hired. Was interviewed by an HR employee and a VP.

Interview Question – Most difficult was whether I preferred B2B or B2C more, because I hadn't worked somewhere that used these terms before. Most unexpected was how in depth they went about random tidbits from my past, but that was easy to talk about and was probably just to get to know my personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is an unpaid internship, so no salary negotiation took place. Only had to nail down which days I would come in to the office. Set benefits of $10 travel and $10 meal expenditure per work day.

Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern Interview

Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lewis PR Inc in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online with resume and cover letter. I was initially asked for a phone interview with two of their Digital Marketing Managers and one Senior Manager. After the phone interview, I was contacted for an hour long in-person interview with 3 different rounds of questions from varying levels of management.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Their HR person was out for a while so the negotiation/hiring phase took longer than usual.

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lewis PR Inc in February 2010.

Interview Details – They asked questions specifically relating to my experience in working with tech clients, recent tech-related articles I read and favorite reading material (list tech and social media-related pubs), my involvement in social media, in addition to the typical interview questions (i.e. my weaknesses, strengths, why do I want to work for them, etc.). The HR Manager is very friendly but don't let that relax you too much, be friendly back but maintain professionalism of course. The employees were interviewed me during the 2nd in-person interview were very friendly but asked very direct, sometimes difficult, questions. It seemed to go really well, I had a positive feeling about it all but competition is tough.

Interview Question – My weaknesses,how i handle mistakes, when asked to do something do I concentrate on the process or goal/end result?   Answer Question

Worked for Lewis PR Inc? Contribute to the Community!